• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first-ever rep: 42 mm. Noob CrPO from Intime

fa1313

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/15
Hello everyone,

After many months of researching, I finally received my 42 mm. Ceramic Planet Ocean. I bought the rep from Ryan. I'd appreciate if he could hop in and give me a reference for future purchases! The transaction went very smoothly. Shipping was fast with no customs issues whatsoever. (I'm from an Eastern EU country) The watch is perfect. The "1" isn't perfectly aligned but I guess it's very acceptable. Other than that, perfect watch. Feels very high quality. I'll leave you alone with some pics. Thanks Ryan and Intime crew! And thanks Omega for designing such an elegant timepiece. :))

P1030342.jpg

P1030343.jpg

P1030348.jpg

P1030349.jpg

P1030354.jpg

fa1313

26/3/15
More brilliant pics will come once I get more sunlight. :) And I'm open to photo requests.

ChampZA

Known Member
1/6/14
Look at the black space between tip of pearl triangle base. The gap of this space is not equal both sides but it is acceptable. I saw a few CrPO noob came with this issue and look a lot worse than this one. I think they really need to fix it.

fa1313

26/3/15
Look at the black space between tip of pearl triangle base. The gap of this space is not equal both sides but it is acceptable. I saw a few CrPO noob came with this issue and look a lot worse than this one. I think they really need to fix it.
Yeah but it's a minor error. In addition to this, the pearl isn't perfectly centered. (Very common) And also 1 isn't parallel to x axis.

Anyway, none of these issues is easily detectable.

ChampZA

Known Member
1/6/14
I agree with you that it is just a minor error but some was indeed came with moderate error in my standard. When I bought this model I had to reject 3 watches becuase they had misaligned date, very obvious different gap between tip of triangle ( twice as your pic). Finally I got the last one which is near perfect in my opinion.

It is 300 and more dollars. I wish noob could have done better with qc process. The good one they made are very high quality though.

fa1313

26/3/15
I agree, if Noob fixes those tiny problems, this will be an epic and timeless rep.

merc1

Horology Curious
27/2/15
I like the watch and I consider to buy. The area 12 to 3 bezel vs dial is not perfectly in line. I have only seen it after the last 2 comments.

wingzee

31/1/15
Great purchase indeed. Ryan never fails to impress for my every single purchase. Minor flaws as commented by earlier posts (same for my Noob CrPO 42mm) but then again it wouldn't be noticed unless for a pair of trained eyes, although from my research it seems that the 45mm version has less errors.

Inbetweener

Known Member
22/1/15
I have the 45mm noob and do not have any of the floors mentioned in this thread. It doesn't wear big either so if your in the market for one, go large!