• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question RE: New TC V6 vs. GEN crystal

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
My question is around the quality or looks of the TC V6 vs. GEN crystal. Other than having a LEC, is there a reason or "tell" why you should change the crystal to gen?

What is your opinion builders and super modders?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Gen is gen. Just looks better

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
yeah mate gen is just better especially with AR cyclops.

Speaking of which, anyone got a source for gen crystals??

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
lol. he's not the same guy Joe.

F*ck, you're right!!, my bad rolexx and apologies for confusing you with that ahole. Too many X's in the name for me. Not as eagle eyed as you egro!!

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
F*ck, you're right!!, my bad rolexx and apologies for confusing you with that ahole. Too many X's in the name for me. Not as eagle eyed as you egro!!

No problem. I thought the exact same thing when I first saw his name, and others were saying the same thing too in other threads to this guy. lol. He does have two accounts though.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I don't like TC's new AR crystal....just swap it out for a gen. You can find them between $100-$200

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
No problem. I thought the exact same thing when I first saw his name, and others were saying the same thing too in other threads to this guy. lol. He does have two accounts though.

How do you know I have two accounts? Is that why I can't access m2m?? I did have an account on here a while back but stopped using it and forgot the login so I made this new one. Is there a way to sort this out with a mod or am I forever screwed? :l

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
How do you know I have two accounts? Is that why I can't access m2m?? I did have an account on here a while back but stopped using it and forgot the login so I made this new one. Is there a way to sort this out with a mod or am I forever screwed? :l

I can tell because your name is in aqua not blue. you can just message one of the mods here and let them know and they will fix you up. You will be able to look at the sales section then but not m2m because that is a vip only section

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
I don't like TC's new AR crystal....just swap it out for a gen. You can find them between $100-$200

Thx SubJeff, I did see one guy selling the factory serviced used ones for cheap. I can't find new ones for < $225 anywhere.

B&E355

9/2/15
L O V E
TC's new crystal (and I still keep insisting it is not AR, or at least a proper AR). No tells, just personal preference really.

The only gen I'd upgrade to is LEC with AR cyclops only. Purely just becausegen.

Crystal is one thing I'd WANT to buy brand new or in good nick. Of which I personally cannot find under 250-300 more like it.
Plenty of cheaper ones are too used and many have small chips and nicks which makes them non water-proof at the base (why they were replaced to begin with), and would be a shame to put in place of a perfectly functioning TC item.

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
I can tell because your name is in aqua not blue. you can just message one of the mods here and let them know and they will fix you up. You will be able to look at the sales section then but not m2m because that is a vip only section

I see. Thank you sir.

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Go gen. I prefer the new version with LEC/AR cyclops. If I remember I bought mine over on VRM. Date looks much better with the AR.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy [emoji466]?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
If you want AR on the crystal then go gen.

If you're going for a pre 2007 look, then the latest TC crystal is good enough. It not proper AR but it has gen clarity and sparkle IMO.