• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep friendly watch smith in Leeds or York

justjoe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/21
Hi All,

I've got a BP Rolex Explorer with a clone ETA 2824 movement in it. It's started randomly stopping and as was always the plan I'm looking to swap the movement out for a Gen ETA.

I'm going to get the movement on Ebay. Does anyone have any recommendation for someone in the Leeds or York area that would fit the new movement and balance it?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ado213 isn't that far from you - although I realise that Lancashire may be considered unacceptable in your neck of the woods. But if you can stomach the idea, try dropping him a PM.

Last edited:

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
I've got a BP Rolex Explorer with a clone ETA 2824 movement in it. It's started randomly stopping and as was always the plan I'm looking to swap the movement out for a Gen ETA.
Hi,
Do you know if it is possible to get a Sellita movement directly (B2B at first sight) ? I found this website : servia.be. But it seems expensive...

justjoe

9/11/21
Hi,
Do you know if it is possible to get a Sellita movement directly (B2B at first sight) ? I found this website : servia.be. But it seems expensive...

I’m not sure a understand the relevance?

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
If you need an ETA, it's more difficult to get them now. Si you have Sellita movement...

justjoe

9/11/21
Just posted this in the wrong place and can’t seem to delete. So I’ll just try and style it out… can anyone confirm from this if it’s a gen Swiss ETA?

Hagus

Known Member
Patron
Certified
31/5/13
York uk
I’m from York! I had a guy in York but he’s clocks only now as his eyesight isn’t what it was!