• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Refund issue

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
I transferred 368€ to a European bank account by Hont on September 3, 2022. I had ordered an M+F IWC. On September 6th I got the QC pictures. This watch was rejected by me because of a crooked index. Since I was not satisfied with the quality of M+F, I asked Hont on September 6th for a refund of the purchase price. Hont agreed. After the refund still hadn't arrived on September 15th, I asked Hont what was going on. He replied to it „…My worker said wait more euro come then can do refund.“ On September 17th I thought, okay what the heck, I'll just order a ZF Tudor 39mm in blue. On September 30th I got the QC pictures from the Tudor. What can I say, this watch also had an extremely obvious defect in the 3 o'clock index. This too was crooked, and clearly so. I also rejected this watch. At first I thought Hont should show me another Tudor. But after he said it would take time because it was a holiday in China, I decided to apply for a refund of the purchase price again. That was October 5th. He replied ok. Since then I have received no answer to my query where my refund is. Maybe you can help me with this. I would be very grateful.

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
I'm still waiting for the refund since October 5th! Hont tried twice in vain to transfer the repayment to my bank account. Unfortunately it didn't work both times. He did not tell me the reasons for this. According to his information, he does not have a Wise account. I suggested that he process the refund via PayPal. He said a friend needs to help him. I've been waiting for this for a week - I'm starting to despair.Today is December 2nd!!!

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
I'm still waiting for the refund since October 5th! Hont tried twice in vain to transfer the repayment to my bank account. Unfortunately it didn't work both times. He did not tell me the reasons for this. According to his information, he does not have a Wise account. I suggested that he process the refund via PayPal. He said a friend needs to help him. I've been waiting for this for a week - I'm starting to despair.Today is December 2nd!!!
Damn. He’s doing the same to me. Comes online and ghosts your messages. I’ve supplied him with PayPal and usdt account but still nothing. What I don’t understand is he gets funds sent to him everyday so why he can’t make the refund is beyond me. I hope you get your refund pal. @hontwatch do you really want other members to lose faith in you after reading such reviews. There is clearly some issues going on with you my friend!!

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
still no change for me. Hont says I should continue to wait for the PayPal payment. Once payment is received I will close this case.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
May I offer a suggestion? You should consider opening a help desk ticket and getting a moderator involved.

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
what really annoys me is that Hont presented me with two watches with such obvious flaws that even the one-eyed blind man would have recognized them. You really don't want to order more once you've seen that. And to make matters worse, he now appears to be the offended diva. That's just unprofessional and childish.

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
what really annoys me is that Hont presented me with two watches with such obvious flaws that even the one-eyed blind man would have recognized them. You really don't want to order more once you've seen that. And to make matters worse, he now appears to be the offended diva. That's just unprofessional and childish.
Welcome to the club lol

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
May I offer a suggestion? You should consider opening a help desk ticket and getting a moderator involved.
Do you have any experience of how long it takes to process the ticket? I opened mine three days ago but haven't had a response yet.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Can anyone with a Hont issue please take out a support ticket if you haven't already done so. Staff are trying to contact Hont with no luck which is very unlike him.

Reactions: 2021Mark

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
Administrator "trailboss99" asks anyone who has a similar problem with Hont to create a ticket in the helpdesk.
I have a ticket already open and emails have been sent to Hont with Marvin tagged in them. Still no reply from Hont

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
I have a ticket already open and emails have been sent to Hont with Marvin tagged in them. Still no reply from Hont
Hont or one of his employees answered my question this Thursday whether I would get my money now or not with "...sorry wait i ask my friend paypal". That means a minimum of conversation is still taking place.

bluelight302

Looking Around
30/11/22
Same here I asked if he has located my watch for QC and someone replied “sorry slow I ask”.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hont or one of his employees answered my question this Thursday whether I would get my money now or not with "...sorry wait i ask my friend paypal". That means a minimum of conversation is still taking place.
Seriously? What email are you communicating on mate?

Reactions: TL55Fathoms

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
I just got my refund via paypal. considering I've been waiting for this refund since October 5th. one thing has become clear to me, I will never order from Hont again. I really want to say a big thank you to all of you who have helped me. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and stay healthy. Best regards, Mark