• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Refund issue with Hont

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
My experience with Hont. Here it goes , so before I ordered the watch (vsf 116610LN) I asked him numerous times over WhatsApp if the watches have s19 serial and 7GJ clasp codes to which he replied yes. This was on Thursday 24 Nov, I asked him again a few more times before making the order to which he said YES!! So I said I will order after the weekend, He then baited me and said it’s the last piece he has and will no longer be available after Monday so I paid him via USDT on Saturday 26 Nov. After receiving the QC I rejected the watch because it was not what I exactly asked for and the rehaut was misaligned, clasp code totally different to what he said he had and what I asked for. Clearly a watch that he was stuck with that has been RLed by others and that’s why he baited me. He is ghosting my texts now and is saying he will refund me when he has the USDT. I tried to resolve the issue further by saying I don’t want a refund but instead get me another watch but again ghosting my texts. This is the worst experience I have had with a TD and from reading some other reviews about Hont I wish I didn’t bother using him. Seems to be a recurring issue with him these days.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
S19 subs are no longer produced by a LONG way. Not sure how he’s supposed to get you an old batch of a watch? You should be fine as long as the watch is a VS. I see nothing wrong here.

germansubmarine

Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
Germany
S19 subs are no longer produced by a LONG way. Not sure how he’s supposed to get you an old batch of a watch? You should be fine as long as the watch is a VS. I see nothing wrong here.
I ordered a 116610LN also and was given QC for a piece which had S19 serial number I was quite surprised. But clasp code was 5SH.
My experience with Hont. Here it goes , so before I ordered the watch (vsf 116610LN) I asked him numerous times over WhatsApp if the watches have s19 serial and 7GJ clasp codes to which he replied yes. This was on Thursday 24 Nov, I asked him again a few more times before making the order to which he said YES!! So I said I will order after the weekend, He then baited me and said it’s the last piece he has and will no longer be available after Monday so I paid him via USDT on Saturday 26 Nov. After receiving the QC I rejected the watch because it was not what I exactly asked for and the rehaut was misaligned, clasp code totally different to what he said he had and what I asked for. Clearly a watch that he was stuck with that has been RLed by others and that’s why he baited me. He is ghosting my texts now and is saying he will refund me when he has the USDT. I tried to resolve the issue further by saying I don’t want a refund but instead get me another watch but again ghosting my texts. This is the worst experience I have had with a TD and from reading some other reviews about Hont I wish I didn’t bother using him. Seems to be a recurring issue with him these days.

I had to red light because there were misaligned issues as well. Refund was no problem. I went with another TD then.

Hont needs time for replys often and it helps to call his WhatsApp he will answer quicker then!
hope this gets solved, just give him some time!

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
Yes clasp code was 6SH and misaligned rehaut. I have called his WhatsApp but no answer. No replies to my text either so I had to open a support ticket which is being processed. Hopefully I get back my refund

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
This is why I asked him like 3 times to make sure and he said yes he has stock with s19 and clasp code 7GJ. I was surprised myself hence why I paid him because he said he only has the 1 watch and will only send me qc after payment.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
This is why I asked him like 3 times to make sure and he said yes he has stock with s19 and clasp code 7GJ. I was surprised myself hence why I paid him because he said he only has the 1 watch and will only send me qc after payment.
Well he's an idiot for promising you a discontinued batch just get whatever is being supplied now. Your worrying about some minor shit.

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
@hontwatch why so you keep ignoring me. I have sent you my PayPal for a refund as well as usdt account that I paid you with but you are choosing to ignore me. What gives you the right to keep someone else’s money?

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
So you don't want a watch after all?
My whole intention was/is to get a watch. After even telling him to just get me a 1226610LN he just ignores me. What else is there to do other than get a refund and use another TD.

germansubmarine

Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
Germany
My whole intention was/is to get a watch. After even telling him to just get me a 1226610LN he just ignores me. What else is there to do other than get a refund and use another TD.
With hont you need to have some patience, he is not the fastest to reply. Give him some time man.

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
With hont you need to have some patience, he is not the fastest to reply. Give him some time man.
That’s the thing, he does reply but avoids all my questions in regards to getting me another watch or refund. All he says is will refund. It’s like talking to a brick wall. Someone can only be so patient as I can’t get another watch from another TD without them funds which means no Xmas Rollie for me. Any how if he refunds me I will update this thread. Until then I feel conned.