• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Really sorry for the delay on work from last week

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

From last week to now,my work have a big delay,
many members(new customers and customers who bought from me recently) send me emails,
I didn't reply them in time,really sorry for it,
for in the last 10 days,I spent too much time in hospital,

in fact,my stomach always feel not good in these years,just this month,I feel more serious than before,
so I have to went to the hospital to do examine,
didn't go to the market and didn't reply emails,for the doctor told me after used anesthetic,need more rest,
so delay a few days of work on last week,

on this Monday,my result came out,I spent two days in hospital still to see the doctor,
for I want let a expert to check my result,so delay 2 days again,
because in China,if you didn't make an appointment,it's very hard to let a expert to check for you,
then have these days of delay,

finally,really sorry for the delay on these days,
hope you can understand and accept my apology,

a good news is the result is not bad,the doctor said it's just my gastrointestinal dysfunction,
need have the correct time of work and rest,and need keep a healthy diet,
he gave me some medicines then let me left,

I know in the forum,I have many friends care about me too,really thank you for it,
I don't need go to hospital from tomorrow,
so I think I can total back to work from tomorrow,
I will try my best to continue my work asap,

so this time,it's my special case,hope all friends can understand,
I know keep a good body,then can keep to work good,so really thanks for all of your trust and support!

Best Regards
Lucy

yojj

I'm Pretty Popular
30/11/16
Feel better, as long as you come by give us update, we know what you're up to then it's all good.

Your health is always higher priority than money

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I agree, your health is more important. Please get better soon my friend.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Lucy, email or PM me as soon as you can. Ready to placem an order. I emailed you.

danicica

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/5/17
Oh, I dropped you a couple emails. No worries, get better soon!
Cheers

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Really thank you for all of your care,and thank you for your understand and support when I was ill,I am better already,
The Dragon Boat Festival is over too,so all things of me will back to normal gradually,
I know I delay too much work in these 2 weeks,
I will use this weekends to finish my work which was delayed,

from Monday,I will reply within 24 hours again like before,
sorry for bring you trouble in these 2 weeks,an active Lucy will back soon!

Regards
Lucy

Calico

Known Member
28/7/14
HI Lucy,

Sorry to hear you have been feeling unwell. Thank you for posting an update, but as everyone else here says... you must look after your health first!

Good to know that active Lucy will be back soon :) the best TD on the forum!

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
get better please, health is more important than watches ;)

pam_fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/16
anyone has any idea if lucy is still unwell? Have not heard from Lucy for like a week already...

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
I heard from here this evening, theres some hong kong festival going on, on the 1st of july, so alot of places are closed.

Also she informed me there are alot of police raids happening at the moment in the market, so getting pieces and exchanging pieces is a bit slow and problematic, she did say after 2nd of july things should be getting better.

Hope this sheds some light

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17
I heard from here this evening, theres some hong kong festival going on, on the 1st of july, so alot of places are closed.

Also she informed me there are alot of police raids happening at the moment in the market, so getting pieces and exchanging pieces is a bit slow and problematic, she did say after 2nd of july things should be getting better.

Hope this sheds some light

Thanks a lot for the info! Glad there are other reasons. I also haven't heard back from her, yet I don't want to bother her - I know she is as busy as she is. Wish you all the best, Lucy - hope everything will be sorted out soon :)