• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Real ceramic case!! Tudor black shield dlc zf 1:1 coming soon

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Wonderful watch!!!
Really want one!
I have a pair of questions for Ryan and the owners.
The movements is fully working like the gen?
About the xtal, is confirmed that is like the gen or it needs to be changed due to the reflection?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Here's mine on Gen rubber:

eae030e9c127108d0ef4b2d432e9c71b.jpg

red looks a bit dull here, but in real life it does pop more.
guess it depends on which screen you're using to view this as well, the same photo looks much better on my google pixel screen than it does on my basic HP monitor.

Looks stunning.
How much did the gen rubber set you back?
Looking on the bay right now but no luck. Got the same watch arriving in a few days.

Etron

28/7/16
CA
Wonderful watch!!!
Really want one!
I have a pair of questions for Ryan and the owners.
The movements is fully working like the gen?
About the xtal, is confirmed that is like the gen or it needs to be changed due to the reflection?

When we look through many online image we'll see same high reflection of xtal on gen. Rep seems identical!

Personally, I think the dial would look amazing with a 2AR xtal but would no longer look gen.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Thanks @Sora I got this today in tan version. Case and dials look superb and i'm really digging them but the strap is really terrible and it's gonna be an issue finding a decent replacement which can retain the look

On the subject: does the gen strap have the tail ending on the innerward side (like IWC ? ) if so ok..if not I think they mounted it worngly on mine (and I'd prefer it on the other side)

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Thanks @Sora I got this today in tan version. Case and dials look superb and i'm really digging them but the strap is really terrible and it's gonna be an issue finding a decent replacement which can retain the look

On the subject: does the gen strap have the tail ending on the innerward side (like IWC ? ) if so ok..if not I think they mounted it worngly on mine (and I'd prefer it on the other side)
what strap you took, the rubber or the leather one?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
what strap you took, the rubber or the leather one?

leather / tan version

And I answer myself, yes the strap is supposed to have tail on the inside

PS: It works well for supersmall wrists too.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15

I second that... great watch the strap is horrible though even for a rep. Mine is the same inward.

Jeane123

6/4/15
leather / tan version

And I answer myself, yes the strap is supposed to have tail on the inside

PS: It works well for supersmall wrists too.

But not for bigger wrists :( mine is on the last hole and it's just such a bad strap I am going to replace asap

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
So strap had to be changed... ok.
About the movement? I'm not an expert on chrono, it works well? All indicators working like gen?
Sorry if is a stupid question...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I will put mine up to M2M soon..i had a replacement strap done but alas I'd like the original sandy one. All in all is a good watch but I need to thin the collection and I have too many black watches

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Could be very interesting, but what about the question I made regarding the movement?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Just another question: the thread is for the DLC version, but what about the full ceramic model?
Same quality?

Jeane123

6/4/15
Just another question: the thread is for the DLC version, but what about the full ceramic model?
Same quality?

I think most of us opted for the ceramic version, I know I did.