• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Real ceramic case!! Tudor black shield dlc zf 1:1 coming soon

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
I am looking at getting one of these, I love the look of the red one but is the red on the rep dull compared to the gen?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Has anyone tried on the GEN red version ?
I am starting to think the crystal is no mistake on the red version since it's a collaboration with Ducati and meant to be worn while riding your Ducati. Now this might sound dumb to a non motorbike rider but I have no better explanation for it.

@Etron where did you get it from? Wondering because some TD's don't have the red stitching on the leather strap.

Edit: Just looked at some TD videos - the crystal looks similar to @Etron's when the light hits it.

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
All the TDs I have seen has the red stitching on the strap.

I paid $275 for the strap, you guys probably think I'm crazy, but I really wanted the rubber strap! lol

Etron

28/7/16
CA
Has anyone tried on the GEN red version ?
I am starting to think the crystal is no mistake on the red version...

I've looked at a LOT of Fastrider gen photos now. LOL [emoji12]
I see now the rep xtal looks just like the gen! It's incredible rep, reflection & all.

Gen xtal here looks just like mine:
6a5f87b8b8846085c22df44ddcffb6e9.jpg

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
Here's mine on Gen rubber:

eae030e9c127108d0ef4b2d432e9c71b.jpg

red looks a bit dull here, but in real life it does pop more.
guess it depends on which screen you're using to view this as well, the same photo looks much better on my google pixel screen than it does on my basic HP monitor.

Jeane123

6/4/15
I am about to pull the trigger, but looking at intime they now have 4 color combinations, my biggest questions are if the red is gen like? And how is the strap? I know tudor's reds are almost impossible to copy so I guess I am on the fence about the red one even though it looks damn good. Any advice?

STOSHYNSKIN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/15
I am about to pull the trigger, but looking at intime they now have 4 color combinations, my biggest questions are if the red is gen like? And how is the strap? I know tudor's reds are almost impossible to copy so I guess I am on the fence about the red one even though it looks damn good. Any advice?

4 color combinations?? Hu ^_" ?
Not the black shield thu?

Jeane123

6/4/15
Placed the order and accepted qc.... I am getting the tan one though, just not sure about the red..... love Ducati but that isn't an easy red to replicate.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i'm ordering the tan as well...waiting for another piece also to be sourced then i can start the order

Junee

Looking Around
4/3/17
As u can see, im total noob and tis will be my first post here. I read somewhere in this thread that to change date we have to push at 9? What does it mean?

I ordered the tan and now awaiting for qc pics and shipment.

My first ever purchase. Thanks all in advance.

Etron

28/7/16
CA
As u can see, im total noob and tis will be my first post here. I read somewhere in this thread that to change date we have to push at 9? What does it mean?

I ordered the tan and now awaiting for qc pics and shipment.

My first ever purchase. Thanks all in advance.

Congrats on your first purchase!
Hopefully your TD includes the red plastic tool that looks like Tudor logo. Ask.

When you look at the 9 o'clock side case, you'll see a triangular shape with a button you push to move date forward.

Junee

Looking Around
4/3/17
Congrats on your first purchase!
Hopefully your TD includes the red plastic tool that looks like Tudor logo. Ask.

When you look at the 9 o'clock side case, you'll see a triangular shape with a button you push to move date forward.

Ahh thank you.

Can't wait for my purchase to arrive.

Also, if i want to switch to a 3rd party rubber strap, which diameter should i be looking at?

Is this a 22mm?