• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ready to go Straps *INVENTORY* 3/16/2015

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
I want to keep a running list of straps which are in stock. Once a strap is sold I will remove the strap completely from the thread. Any new ones will be added. The list numbers will updated thusly. PM with any questions, custom orders can be made for most of what is seen in this thread.

You can see a more live stream of what I'm up to by checking in on either Instagram, Facebook or through Flickr.

INSTAGRAM: @get_primed
FACEBOOK: Facebook.com/primestraps
FLICKR: https://www.flickr.com/photos/get_primed/

OPTIONS:

I am willing to change some accent stitching if you would prefer another color, just ask.

SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES: $5 within the CONUS, $10 for International

BUCKLES: Screw in Pre-V buckles are available with most strap sizes for $10. They are available in Brushed, Polished and PVD. Ask for more options with custom straps.

#15001 PRICE: $139
Denim Python, butterscotch double open stitching, neutral edge coating, stacked edge layers (black, grey, tan), the tan leather used for this straps lining is rolled to the top side where the buckle attaches and stitched with an X detail. This area is hidden while wearing the strap. One floating contrast keeper.
24X24mm 77X128mm 5mm thick

#15002 PRICE: $139
Teal blue Python, white double open stitching, grey *coated edges, the tan leather used for this straps lining is rolled to the top side where the buckle attaches and stitched with an XX detail. This area is hidden while wearing the strap. One floating contrast keeper.
24X24mm 75X120mm 5mm thick

#15003 PRICE: $139
Chocolate brown Crocodile, butterscotch double open stitching, dark brown *coated edges, The tan leather used for this straps lining is rolled to the top side where the buckle attaches and stitched with an XXX detail. This area is hidden while wearing the strap. One floating contrast keeper.
24x24mm 90x135mm 4mm thick

#15004 PRICE: $89
"The Sentinel" Matte black cowhide, butterscotch stitch details, black sealed edges, one floating contrast keeper.
24x24mm 85x135mm 6mm tapered to 4mm thick

#15005 PRICE: $89
"The Sentinel" Matte black cowhide, cream stitch details, cream center layer taper, neutral sealed edges, one floating contrast keeper.
24x24mm 85x135mm 6mm tapered to 4mm thick

#15006 PRICE: $89
Matte forrest green leather, cream open stitching, raw edges, one floating keeper
24x24mm 80x130mm 4mm thick

#15007 PRICE: $89
Cognac tan leather, cream open stitching, black *coated edges, two floating keepers.
24x24mm 83x130mm 3.5mm thick

#15008 PRICE: $89
Black full grain leather, red open stitching, red suede full length center layer, two floating keepers.
26x26mm 85x135mm 6mm thick

#15009 PRICE: $89
Hunter green full grain leather, dark brown open stitching, dark brown *coated edges, two floating keepers.
26x26mm 90x135mm 6mm thick

#15010 PRICE: $69
Burgundy leather, black open stitching, black *coated edges, two floating keepers.
24x24mm 88x130mm 3.5mm thick

#15011 PRICE: $69
Caramel tan leather, light center padding, red open stitching, raw edges, one floating keeper
24x24mm 80x125mm 5mm thick

*Coated Edges: This option refers to a luxury hand bag edge coating product which results in a flexible, long lasting coating in almost any color. The application process is long as it requires several layers of a liquid with time for drying and then sanding between coats. I average around 4 layers which result in a super smooth edge that will never crack!!

Thank you for looking!!