• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Presentation from old "reader" member

triwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/13
Hello folks,

I discovered this forum three years ago, when a started to be interesed in watches. I signed up, I start to read... until now.

I am from EU, non english native with "medium" level in perpetual learning. International forums like that is an extraordinary way to improve english. I am not a great forum writer in general, I follow a little other hobbie forums, but I only write when a have the answer to some member question, or if I have a question that I haven't find the answer by myself.

I started my collection playing with homages. After this stage I follow with russian amphibias and indian hmts. I grow up and tried cheap Orient and Seikos. And then I arrived to entry level swiss made. Now I have a 6 watch collection, 3 japs and 3 swiss, and I think that it is time to try a rep.

I have to confess that my interest in replicas is my very dark secret. No one knows about it. Some people knows about my interest in watches and my little and modest collection (with no reps... for now). But I found that it is quite impossible to talk about reps with watches "real" fans. It is a controversial issue, and I understand some arguments... but I don't know why I feel attracted by the dark side, and I will try to full enjoy it.

Regards.

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Oh man..when you get your hands in a really good rep.i m afraid you ll be attracted even more to the rep world...Glad you made your first post:)

triwatch

28/5/13
Thanks.

Possibly this summer I will tast my first rep... I will explain the experience. :wink:

hasat

Known Member
11/11/15
Welcome here my my friend. It's nice knowing people like you. Indeed as our friend ts0ts0s said. Try the repworld and you'll see

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
It's a guilty pleasure for most of us, and you're in very good company. Your secrets are safe with us. [emoji1]

1a2e54f35d15b2647b575351e36380b8.jpg

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Welcome to the Darkside...the downward spiral begins...

spiral-of-madness.gif

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
After you find your td of choice and get your first rep you will be emailing them like

11463551.gif

:)

triwatch

28/5/13
Oh! what a kindly welcome.

Nice community. Thanks to all. :smile: