• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Something different - CH-style wallet

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

It's a Chrome Hearts (style) wallet I got off of bay. It only cost me 43 bucks :lol:

I am pretty sure this specific wallet is a fantasy model, but the leather quality and the cross buttons (92.5% silver) are pretty dead on. I got a chance to handle a genuine Chrome Hearts wallet a couple of weeks ago in Vegas and it cost around $650 (I almost pulled the trigger :shock: ). I have to admit though that genuine CH's leather is a bit thicker and richer, but at 43 bucks, I am very happy with what I got.

Enjoy the photos ;)

J

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
nice...where did you get that ? i want one as well !

by the way...the watchstrap....looks familiar !....hehe....lets get together soon for a drink, show and tell !

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
horologie_unitas said:
nice...where did you get that ? i want one as well !

by the way...the watchstrap....looks familiar !....hehe....lets get together soon for a drink, show and tell !

I got it from a seller on 'bay called "chrome-trunko-heart-ltd"

http://stores.ebay.com/chrome-trunko-lt ... idZ2QQtZkm

I don't think this specific wallet is in his listings at the moment (I just got mine ^^) but he has other wallets, a bit on the higher price range. I was very pleasantly surprised, since it was so cheap and I didn't expect much.

haha the watchstrap does look familiar huh ? ;)

J

crunch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/07
Awsome looking wallet~!! Always been a fan of CH styled items. I have a similar wallet with a bold cross made from stingray skin in the middle.