• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Look: TAG Tiger Woods

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Just took some quick snaps of this Tiger Woods yesterday before shipping it to my customer.
I'm really impressed with the quality of these watches. Amazing imo..

Just gawk and then post nice things... :lol:

tagTW2.jpg

tagTW3.jpg

tagTW4.jpg

tagTW5.jpg

Reactions: SparkyX

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Flowers, Sugar and Spice make everything nice. :wink: This would make a good group buy maybe?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I have a gen version of this watch with the dimpled dial. The TW reps are excellent.

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Does the watch come with the boxset as 'perfectclowns' or is that just the dimple dialed version?

@Cybee,is the rubber strap 'vanilla' scented as every gen Tag with rubber I've looked at has been. I must be a bit strange with my strap smelling fetish...or am I? :shock:

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
any watch comes with that set if I want it too..

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I got the black pne for me and the white pne for my wife. Both watches are in pur golf bags and see our wrist at least twice a week for 4 hours.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
sconehead said:
I must be a bit strange with my strap smelling fetish...or am I? :shock:
You are not alone my vanilla distracted friend, I too have this problem. :D

fleener1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/06
Been looking into buying this watch for a friend of mine who would love to have it. But, am I off (or too picky) -- the gen pics I found on the TH site show the hour markers on the dial are a single, unbroken line from the dimpled center to the edge of the dial. The reps seem to have a clear break in the hour markers.

While a rep fan for years, I don't claim to have the most discerning eye for minute details....which is why this seemingly-glaring issue really makes me question purchasing this watch. I've looked through the many of the dealer posts/sites, and can't seem to find one without the issue I describe.

Any ideas, thoughts are very welcome.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
fleener1 said:
Been looking into buying this watch for a friend of mine who would love to have it. But, am I off (or too picky) -- the gen pics I found on the TH site show the hour markers on the dial are a single, unbroken line from the dimpled center to the edge of the dial.

I have the gen version TW with dimpled face..even with the real thing there are some variations but I really wouldnt worry about it. No rep is perfect. The TW rep is nice IMO.

TagWatch006Small.jpg

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
cybee said:
Currently playing to a 4 handicap...please don't make me get out the scrapbook :lol:

Hi Cybee, that is really good, I played an 82 yesterday which was good for me. Never played a 76.
I guess if you play 82 you are pissed :D :D :D My goal is to be a single HC this year.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Look here Beeoch, I asked if you played golf and it's clear that you do not. Any golfer worth a Shiet has a handicap in the double digits. I bet you can only score in the 70's where I on the other hand am clearly superior with scores in the mid-90's. You sir are no golfer! :D