• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QCs New PPF 5712 Clone

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
But you don't get RWI's satff support to handle any escalation or dispute.

I'm glad you're happy with the services of your dealer, but it's not because you don't see it that there is no difference with a TD. My point was go and educate yourself about these differences. Once you understand them then you (and other new members as mentioned above) can make your educated decision.but let's compare apples to apples and avoid risking misleading others
Understand, my bad for not thinking through, RWI's staff effort is very respectful and no means to offend anyone.

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
I think one of the most important advantages of using a forum TD is the backup you can receive if things do go bad. TDs will, and do, take note of forum staff if there is a dispute and in most cases the issue is resolved amicably. If things go bad after using ‘BestChineseWatches.com’, you are pretty much on your own and as we are now talking about upwards of $1k for some reps, that’s not a consideration to be easily dismissed.

Reactions: domiffm

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Understand, my bad for not thinking through, RWI's staff effort is very respectful and no means to offend anyone.
And to add to that, and reply to one of your earlier comment, TDs here have a high incentive to honour their orders otherwise they lose their TD status and can't sell on RWI anymore, and that's a decently large community. Any other dealer can decide at some point to stop sending the watches that were purchased from them, and just disappear

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
With this new seller on Chinese platforms saving over TD's is at max 100-120usd on a 700/800 USD watch. It might be a lot for most but losing that amount is way more.

If you do a quick research you will see that there have been many of these ''Chinese platforms sellers'' found and used by members, delivered some then stopped delivering running with a couple of thousand of money for modded/stock reps.
otherwise the markup from TDs is worth saving your time and risk.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Ok I got what you guys mean, my bad.
Only if you are able to source and evalute Chinese information yourself, otherwise the markup from TDs is worth saving your time and risk.
For the time being I've been scammed by a non TD WeChat dealer and satisfied with another non TD WeChat dealer. The scam wouldn't have happened if I could have ordered that product from an RWI TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: addingwatch

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I see, very peaceful here and share my own experience with local dealer:

- English communication : I know Chinese but wechat translation also solve 80% of the problem
- various payment methods: My dealer accept paypal and crypto
- detailed HQ QC pics and videos: every dealer does that
- WYSIWYG: can't gurarntee but never been scammed
- warranty: all local dealer accept after service, as long as you can manage to send the watch back to China.
- a shipping method for avoiding customs issues: As long as you don't require gen-like packaging, no custom problem experienced.
- partial or total refund in case of failure or seizure of the watch: With local dealer you can exchange one working watch, not sure if you can get refund.

Do not come here to shit on our TDs mate
They are the safest way for newcomers in the rep world.

Period

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Will it be possible to slim down the case to 8,3mm? And how's the lume color on the hands, a little yellowish?

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Will it be possible to slim down the case to 8,3mm? And how's the lume color on the hands, a little yellowish?
someone will do it for sure
But tbh the difference is 0.2mm it’s virtually the same even holding a gen side by side

JimmyWW169

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/22
Yeah nice, I’m always sceptical about have to many functions on a rep lol

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Patron
Certified
12/10/19
EU
And…. Still waiting my QC’s… maybe this movement is a bit difficult to clone.. or maybe there are always some Chinese “delays”..

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Patron
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Ordered yesterday from Li…he told me waiting for qc’s is about 3/4 weeks at the moment
So …. I think that maybe for me and some other folks here it’s quite the right time for our QC’s…. because I’ve ordered it last 3rd of June…

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
je pense que d'ici 1 an ou 2 max, PPF ou un autre fabricant arrivera à sortir 1 Nautilus ou 1 Aquanaut parfaite ! Si vous revenez 2/3 ans en arrière, l'évolution de ces montres a été spectaculaire . Bien sûr le prix de la Rep amélioré sera vu à la hausse , peut être 1500/1800 € ou $ mais ça sera justifié !

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
je pense que d'ici 1 an ou 2 max, PPF ou un autre fabricant arrivera à sortir 1 Nautilus ou 1 Aquanaut parfaite ! Si vous revenez 2/3 ans en arrière, l'évolution de ces montres a été spectaculaire . Bien sûr le prix de la Rep amélioré sera vu à la hausse , peut être 1500/1800 € ou $ mais ça sera justifié !
Write in english here please..