• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC: ZF Pelagos Blue

mbrute

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/18
It's been a while since I bought a rep but the Tudor Pelagos has always been on my mind. Finally pulled the trigger and just received some QC pics. It looks like an awesome watch and it all seems to be good but I wanted a second opinion on a few things. Thank you all for your help!

Does the 12 marker seem unaligned? To me, it looks like it's not pointing directly to the middle of the Tudor shield. Could be the angle that the watch is being held at. 5 o clock marker seems uncentered in its slot as well.

It looks like there's a chip or perhaps too much material was taken off on the left crown guard. Thoughts?

modernartemis

Horology Curious
14/7/22
I noticed the 5 seemed off a little bit right away, but I may not have without the red lines. There is definitely more room on the right side than the left. If you noticed it right away without the lines, i'd be concerned.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
You are right, it does look like an awesome watch. The 12 Marker is fine, you wont notice this in real life ! and in real life you dont zoom in 100x and paint silly lines on it ;)

the worst thing on those Pelagos can be dancing markers. But yours look really good!! If you would red light this watch the next can be worse.

I would give it a green light and enjoy this beauty :)

Reactions: mbrute and MattSP