• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics - ZF 4500v

replicaenjoyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/22
Canada
If you look at the second pic, there's the slightest misalignment of the logo on the clasp. Not sure if this is worth sending back though, as most people probably wouldn't be able to tell.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
If you look at the second pic, there's the slightest misalignment of the logo on the clasp. Not sure if this is worth sending back though, as most people probably wouldn't be able to tell.

Lol. What do you think gen looks like after it’s been opened/closed for 5 years and then polished to look new? Honestly don’t worry about things like this mate. It’s a great watch.

Sent from the RWI App

ventac

Horology Curious
2/7/19
Yeah, my bad for posting these pics, I'm still new to the game. Just super excited as this is my first purchase.

Reactions: EuroTime25

ventac

Horology Curious
2/7/19

Was sent a better pic on the alignment and it looks good. Definitely understand that it's a rep so imperfections are going to be there. Just juiced that I took the plunge nd actually ordered one from a TD.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
As the best 1:1 QC analyst you'd be inclined to agree with me, no? Or are you just going to start recommending everyone to buys gens when discrepancies are identified?
It ain't a discrepancy. The clasp will have some minor play and is within tolerance. If you flip the watch you'll have the same effect but for opposite sides.

centrum

27/7/14
One big issue with this watch is crooked dial. My watch has it too. Keep this in mind.