• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics Planet Ocean

sjarrel2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/17
Hi,

Just bought my first rep from MR. Got these QC pics:

http://imgur.com/a/g6USm

Would appreciate if someone with Omega rep experience can have a look? Also, whats the device in the first photo? Accuracy test? What do the numbers mean?

Thanx from the Netherlands!

Edit; not supposed to ask this, so OP can remove this thread

KidDoener

9/3/17
there is missing paint on the rotor in the word "axial". I wouldnt care about. rest looks good

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
It is called timegrapher and registers movement sounds, it can show problems with the movement, plently info in the forum about results interpretation, looks good to me.
rep accuracy: decoration says "8500A" and rotor says "89002 (it should be the same either 8500 or 8900 in both sides) but thats being anal lol, all reps have wrong decoration ALL of them, then the rest of the watch its scarely close to the gen. I'll accept it and enjoy it as it is, if ts the model you asked for. cheers and congrats.

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
This is a no-no....you cannot post your QC pics without having a specific concern...please stop posting these "check my qc pics" threads

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Great 1st post OP. I see you read AND followed our rules about QC pics.
Moved to looney bin

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus