• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOSF Bracelet

wilkejs

Known Member
19/7/10
So I FINALLY found a white Steelfish and it is on its way! (Thanks to Mary!) I am thrilled with my luck on this one as I have been searching for a while for one.
Anyway, it is on a brown croc strap and I am in search for a bracelet. So first does anyone have one available or know where I can find one?
I know it takes the Pro 2 bracelet, but what other watches use the same bracelet? From pictures it looks like the Seawolf and the Avenger might, but not sure about the widths.
Any help would be appreciated!

Abthere

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/10
My blue fish came with brushed pro 2 bracelet. It looks like it's exactly the same bracelet seawolf is using. I think I've seen comment on puretime website that the bracelet alone is $60. The fish also looks very nice on rubber. Just another option to consider.

mattyd

I'm Pretty Popular
30/12/09
W --

The bracelet is the same -- the difference for the steelfish is the endlinks. The Skyland and the Seawolf have the same endlinks. The Steelfish endlinks are more rounded...

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
Wilkejs,

I am also looking for a brushed pro 2 bracelet for my Steelfish. What was the outcome of this discussion.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
Easy, just ask Angus or Andrew, they have it bro.

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
Cheers Arcadia.
Andrew was sold out, but Angus has one in stock.
Thanks for info.

wilkejs

Known Member
19/7/10
arcadia beat me to it. I ended up buying one from another member but did find a couple dealers that had one.

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
Wilkejs
Now that you have both steel and leather options, which do you use the most?

wilkejs

Known Member
19/7/10
I am still waiting for my steel bracelet to arrive, but I highly suspect I will use the steel more. I love the look and the rep leather strap is a little uncomfortable for me.