• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC for GF Cartier Santos

frenchtoastmafia

Horology Curious
28/6/22

This is my first rep order and I noticed something in the QC; I’m looking for a second opinion on from someone with more experience.

The hour hand and minute hand don’t come to the same point. Is this something I should ask them to fix?

frenchtoastmafia

Horology Curious
28/6/22
Thank you, I was just concerned about the hour vs minute hand but it doesn’t seem like an issue the more I look. GL it is

blv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/21
I am looking to buy a similar model. Where did you buy the watch from?

riso1983

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/15
Slovakia
Same here I want to buy same model is GF or 3kf best out now? Please where did you get it.

Gage12golf

Looking Around
11/3/22
I'm a little late but I have noticed that some of the Santos models don't say swiss made under the 6 like gen. Does anyone know which factory gets it right? I'm looking to get a 35mm

Pb360

Known Member
Supporter
23/1/16
They do say Swiss made. Sometimes the “frosted” area on the glass is a little thick (and often is crooked) so from some angles it hides the Swiss made. The gen is similar in terms of that but overall the quality of that area is better. More consistent and thin.

Reactions: Valaj