• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Available, but need to wait to get it, because these 2 makers release watches slowly these days.
Hi Angus,
Are you having issues with your website lately?
Puretimewatch.io had NOT been working at all for me - then it worked for about a day.
Now, back out again.... (This is all within the last 4 days or so.)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Angus,
Are you having issues with your website lately?
Puretimewatch.io had NOT been working at all for me - then it worked for about a day.
Now, back out again.... (This is all within the last 4 days or so.)
It's been working well here, my friend. Maybe you can try another browser or network :)

treborece

Looking Around
12/4/23
USA
Hello PURETIME. I made an order yesterday and processed the payment thru the link that you provided via email. Payment stated that it was successful. However, I didn't received any receipt or transaction number that payment went thru. My CC was already charged. I emailed your billing department multiple times but no reply yet. Could you please confirm that the payment was received.
Order number is : 100267806. Thank you.

Is there anyone here that didn't received any receipt after they made the payment thru moto-pay.net? Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello PURETIME. I made an order yesterday and processed the payment thru the link that you provided via email. Payment stated that it was successful. However, I didn't received any receipt or transaction number that payment went thru. My CC was already charged. I emailed your billing department multiple times but no reply yet. Could you please confirm that the payment was received.
Order number is : 100267806. Thank you.

Is there anyone here that didn't received any receipt after they made the payment thru moto-pay.net? Thank you.
Thank you for your order. Usually we should get back to you within 24 hours.

I just had a look and found your payment is well recieved. I will ask our billing to email you the confirmation as soonest as possible.

treborece

Looking Around
12/4/23
USA
Thank you for your order. Usually we should get back to you within 24 hours.

I just had a look and found your payment is well recieved. I will ask our billing to email you the confirmation as soonest as possible.
Awesome. Thank you Puretime.