• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime - 3 watches TO CONUS

3/12/22
Country Rd, USA
3 watches
1st order with PT. Will be my 5-7th reps.

• 2/8/23 - order placed. used a credit card virtual number. 3 fraud alerts and calls to citi, but it got worked out. None of this was due to PT specifically.
  • 2/11-3/2 - QC rolled in 1 watch at a time. I requested clarifying photos twice and received them within 2 days each time. 1 of the watches was returned w/o my request, so thank you PT for whatever check you did that the watch failed. Also, PT sent a couple extra photos related to the sizing of the OysterFlex straps.
  • 3/2 - I approved thru the QC phase. PT replied with timing of order being sent and tracking info being shared.
  • 3/6 - Received a tracking number
Added some QC photos to keep readers interested.

3/12/22
Country Rd, USA
3/18 - DELIVERED

• time from order to shipped = 26 days
  • time spent shipping = 12 days
  • total time from order to delivered = 38 days

Package intact. Watches wrapped well. Very preliminary checks are all positive.

I will observe and use the watches for a couple days and end this thread if all positive.

Reactions: Matimato13

Matimato13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
3/18 - DELIVERED

• time from order to shipped = 26 days
  • time spent shipping = 12 days
  • total time from order to delivered = 38 days

Package intact. Watches wrapped well. Very preliminary checks are all positive.

I will observe and use the watches for a couple days and end this thread if all positive.
Put a pics of your watch :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your review, enjoy your watch.

3/12/22
Country Rd, USA
Put a pics of your watch :)

A nearly unposed candid. many stickers still on, as i tend to let them decide when to make themselves known and removed. ;)

All sized now, including the OysterFlex (was nervous on that one. its my first and its a great E/F fit).

If anyone cares about pics of packaging, etc... just ask. I took a long unboxing vid, but its got too many personal details to include on RWI. I'd gladly take screens from it, if it'd help someone.

Matimato13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
A nearly unposed candid. many stickers still on, as i tend to let them decide when to make themselves known and removed. ;)

All sized now, including the OysterFlex (was nervous on that one. its my first and its a great E/F fit).

If anyone cares about pics of packaging, etc... just ask. I took a long unboxing vid, but its got too many personal details to include on RWI. I'd gladly take screens from it, if it'd help someone.

Whaaou beautifulls whatch

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

looks great!!

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
hows is the 5711? I recently just discovered that one and I might need one lol