• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchasing my first rep with Sead

Dubdubz

Horology Curious
1/11/21
Hey guys I've been monitoring the rep world for a few months and I've just ordered my first rep with Sead. I enquired with him a few days ago regarding if he had a ZF black bay 58 Blue. He said he did and ave me the price. After some talking i just payed via Paysend and I'm now just waiting for the QC pics. I'll keep you guys updated on what happens. I cant wait.

Reactions: gerwatch8

Dubdubz

Horology Curious
1/11/21
Hey guys, if anyone is watching this just a quick update. I recieved the QC pics but there was small damage to the 12 marker. A small part of it was broken off and one of the indices were missaligned. I decided to RL it. He advised me that he had no more stock in the UK but would source me one in China and send it to me instead. I accpeted and am now waiting for new QC pics. If anyone is looking at this thread I'll keep updating it as stuff happens. Might be interesting.

Reactions: gerwatch8

Dubdubz

Horology Curious
1/11/21
Hey guys, so an update. I recieved more qc pics on 10/10/22 and GL the same day. Not 100% perfect but reasonable given its ZF. Check them out here. He advised me its shipped 2 days ago. Now just waiting for a tracking number. https://imgur.com/a/IQBuN8b

Reactions: monopolymoney