• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchasing experience with Asian7750 (Tony)

shenjiwar

Looking Around
11/2/22
I have just initiated a purchase with Tony for the first time. Will chronicle the experience with detailed timeline here.

2/8 Morning - Email received, replied with stock verification and payment instructions.
2/8 Late Morning - Payment sent via bank transfer. Waiting for payment to clear to receive payment verification.
2/8 Night - Payment cleared, awaiting QC.
2/8 Night - QC received and approved. Awaiting for shipment since.

Has anyone gotten any luck with Asian7750 shipping yet? I know most TD are/were on vacation for Chinese New Year, Hopefully he sends me the tracking information next week.

shenjiwar

Looking Around
11/2/22
2/21 Morning - Emailed Tony about shipping status
2/21 Night - Received tracking info from Tony.

Turns out it was shipped on the 14th Feb and arrived in the US on the 16th. Will post pics when it gets here.

Reactions: SoulBrotha

shenjiwar

Looking Around
11/2/22

Package arrived today! Watch came in perfect condition and was accurate with the QC pics. If you’re thinking on buying from Tony, go ahead and do it. Communication could have been better about shipping (I was left in the dark until I emailed him) but he did ship on time. Will order from him again.

rivi1969

Horology Curious
16/8/14
2/21 Morning - Emailed Tony about shipping status
2/21 Night - Received tracking info from Tony.

Turns out it was shipped on the 14th Feb and arrived in the US on the 16th. Will post pics when it gets here.

Nice piece... Question, once the watch got to the US, does the courier ask you to pay duties/taxes for it? I don't understand how the US customs work with these items because I read they seized at JFK airport a stash of Rolex watches and they will go after the person who was the recipient of the package :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Explorrertime

AZRolex

Horology Curious
26/6/19
That is a beautiful watch. How is it holding up? Any comments from folks who see you with the watch?

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
I'm in the US and whenever I I ordered a watch it was declared as something much lower in value. No taxes paid.

Tomsell

Horology Curious
13/8/21
No tax payd also from france, everything was good the watch, i recommend