• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchase experience

Shinjukuku

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/5/16
First purchase with Lucy. (DayDate 36)
Worth noticing that I did order when corona virus was hiting it's peak in China and that it was CNY so it may have influenced the process (which from first message to reception took around two months).
Patience is the key word. I did not have any problems with communication as she usually gave me reply within days. For non answered e-mail just send a reminder and you will get a reply. (Just be sure to contact her between Monday and Friday).
She adviced me on which model was closest to Gen and which one had noticiable flaws before taking my order.
She gave me as much as possible informations about the watch I choosed (movement etc...)
When she did get the watch she took QC pictures send it to her watchsmith for a cleaning and then another set of pictures.
Then shipment was made throught EMS and everything went smoothly. I appreciate the fact that the watch was well bubble wrapped which definitly help protecting the watch during it's transportation.
Overall a good first experience buying from this TD it definitly took some times but you will get what you paid and waited for.