• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PROBLEM WITH SEAD

jacklarssen

Known Member
Supporter
11/6/21
Since I bought my watch on 06/06 Sead does not respond..... stock UK to France, No confirmation from him, I have a doubt if the watch has not been sold to someone another, since I have no confirmation... I asked for a tracking number on 11/06, and if everything is ok, he just sent me a single message from the purchase on 12/ 06 very briefly that he will give me the tracking number shortly...... The watch should already be sent however........ And above all I need a tracking number because I have ue some delivery errors at home....

Reactions: TimingGun

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Yeah sead communication is not the best but be 100% confident that he will deliver

I understand the frustration for just an update but no need to worry

Send him again after a couple of days, try to send him late at night as i have found out he communicate at that time more
Again no need to worry just send some follow up mails

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I understand the frustration for just an update but no need to worry

Yeah, it does present a bit of a problem though, when as the OP says, they really need a tracking number in order to deal with dodgy delivery issues.

jacklarssen So would suggest to contact Sead again, explain clearly that you really need the tracking number. Posting here to make a vague accusation that he's sold your watch to someone else isn't really helpful. He's a highly regarded trusted dealer - just very light on customer comms.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Yeah, it does present a bit of a problem though, when as the OP says, they really need a tracking number in order to deal with dodgy delivery issues.

jacklarssen So would suggest to contact Sead again, explain clearly that you really need the tracking number. Posting here to make a vague accusation that he's sold your watch to someone else isn't really helpful. He's a highly regarded trusted dealer - just very light on customer comms.

Ofcourse

For example my post office will not update you that is a package waiting for you nor they will deliver it too you,lol
Tracking number is a must

jacklarssen

Known Member
Supporter
11/6/21
Thank you for your replies, I don't want to fuss I know he is very busy and I am one of many clients he has to deal with, I got a tracking number from Sead at the start afternoon. This is my first purchase from Sead so all of this has contributed to my concern.
MANY THANKS!

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
u should contact me on email
sometimes i dont see the email
sometimes i dont have the tracking ready, remmeber im not in uk , so sometimes is not everything up to me , plus from uk shiopping is not everyday , most likely 2 times a week , and sometimes it takes 4 days or so to be posted
anyway send me email with details

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
He is not "very busy", he is just "very lazy" ... but he delivers. If you dont remind him, the watch is delivered before you got the tracking number ;-)

Reactions: Buythedip

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
He is not "very busy", he is just "very lazy" ... but he delivers. If you dont remind him, the watch is delivered before you got the tracking number ;-)

and how did u know im lazy or busy
u know to keep euro stock in italy and uk in same time its not very easy and straight forward as u think
and if u have a solution to tell me how to work faster from uk and italy stock let me know , i would like to hear some ideas

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
u know to keep euro stock in italy and uk in same time its not very easy and straight forward as u think
and if u have a solution to tell me how to work faster from uk and italy stock let me know , i would like to hear some ideas

and forgot and plus everything else in china where it has been difficult to work

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

Everything ok, mate ;-)
Its only about communication not about your service. I have only good experience with you ... but I am no "tracking number junkie". Your tracking infos are really slow. But hey, who cares?
Keep up your good work. A TD, who is reliable and fast is better than every unreliable and slow dealer with a perfect "tracking info management".

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Everything ok, mate ;-)
Its only about communication not about your service. I have only good experience with you ... but I am no "tracking number junkie". Your tracking infos are really slow. But hey, who cares?
Keep up your good work. A TD, who is reliable and fast is better than every unreliable and slow dealer with a perfect "tracking info management".

its hard to organise tracking from europe in time , and usually they deliver before i can work it out
however if neeeded everypackage has tracking

Reactions: JayBee0815

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
Just got my order and will write a review but saw this thread. Communication and delivery was flawless with Sead. Being my first order I was a little nervous but read plenty reviews. One being that tracking is sometimes forgotten but rest assure it’s on the way. True to that statement tracking was forgot but I didn’t stress as he said it would be there in 10 days. It got to USA in 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulBrotha

Horology Curious
13/3/22
I've bought like 7 or 8 watches from Sead (I live in the USA) and I've never had a problem. Usually 10-12 days to USA I typically email him for tracking info 2 or 3 days afterward and he always gets back to me. I stopped doing reviews on him here because I want to hoard all the watches myself. :p I snoozed on a couple of Daytonas and you greedies grabbed them up! :(

Alvarol

Looking Around
15/1/22
Hi everyone! I did my first purchase from Sead a few months ago and was fully trustable dealer in my experience. Even if no tracking is given the watch is going on its process to the new owner as expected.
thanks and good job.