• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with an Intimewatch Omega Speedmaster

picasox

Looking Around
7/3/18
I got a nice speedmaster from Intimewatch but there is a problem with the stopwatch function, the minuet hand on the chronograph sub dial is loose and can be thrown off when you move your wrist. At first I noticed that it wasn't counting minuets accurately, like in 30 minuets it would only count 25, etc. Then I noticed that you can advance the hand at will by just tapping the side of the watch, so no wonder it wouldn't count accurately. Also the pin that holds the clasp together is not secured, it just slides right through the hole and the clasp falls apart sometimes when I take the watch off.

Anyhow, I contacted Ryan and he wants me to have it fixed locally or send it back to him in China for repairs.

I think most jewelers in the US would refuse to work on a fake.

My question is, does anyone know a reliable source in the US that will work on replica watches?

here is a video showing the problem https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rtE0CJpcWe-k9Ha4hVUGz1uQg7qC9ph9/view?usp=sharing

joeray

Looking Around
9/10/20
Hi Picasox

I'm brand new here and was recently looking at a couple watches on intime's site that I'd like to buy. Joined here to get info on some sellers etc.

How has this progressed for you? Have you found anyone who will work on these watches?

Has Ryan been helpful (reasonable response time etc) with this repair issue?

EfiniX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/20
State of Jefferson, USA
Use one of the trusted horologists listed on this site. Just keep scrolling down in the trusted dealer section to find them. I use Vacuum for my service. He's in Florida.