• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Prestige Watch Group- A HUGE SCAMMER

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
PRESTIGE WATCH GROUP- just confirmed a huge scammer with more and more victims are apearing.This hero hides himself in Thailand and has a lot of people interested in finding him (including police).

I personally lost 1080€ and was cursed by him when I asked why my package is late. (Will upload his job on my telegram)

They are creating professionals photo, making their one brand but finally, when you ordering, you get nothing-only excuses. At the beggining they ignore you and finally, if you tey to get insist your products, they block you.

He is creating multiple snapchats, regulary changing numbers but staying on Telegram account all the time. To look more genuine, time to time he is accusing other guys that they pretending being him and scamming people. He is encouraging to follow him and his indication on telegram. His scam started with simply bad services, many confiscated watches wirhout return guarantee, many low quality-high price watches (promising one factory watches, but sending a cheap one). And at the end he ended up with collecting funds and not sending any watch at all!!! I created a special Telegram group where I will upload all his "jobs".(please see bellow and subscribe):

https://t.me/arnaqueprestigewatch

My goal is to inform more people as possible.

SCAMMER COORDINATES:

His coordinates:
[h=2]Prestige Watch Group[/h]
https://prestigewatchgroup.com/

Telegram: https://t.me/prestigewatchgroup1

Phine number: +66 93 125 6866
He is using this template and bank account to collect funds:

????Important choisissez l’option « Entreprise ou association caritative »????(pour le bénéficiaire)

????Important????Adresse e-mail du bénéficiaire: [email protected]

Nom d’entreprise: Prestime Parts

Adresse: Blueport Hua hin mall

Code Postal: 77110

Nom de la banque: Bank Of Ayudhya (Krungsri Bank)

Numéro de compte: 4621213514

Motif du paiement: Services

Plus I got his photo from one of his retailers who worked to him and finally got scammed by paying on and getting more than 7 watches at once (Scammer is the guy in the middle).

Thanks for sharing and helping to stop people being scam and keeping the market clean from scammers!????????????

vrrr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/08
Would the authorities step in and help? Isn't that like going to the police when your drug dealer rips you off or sells dodgy products?

I wouldn't have prepaid for 7 watches in once if the funds aren't going to escrow or buyer protection. If you had to buy, just do individual purchases.

Good luck in anycase.

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Would the authorities step in and help? Isn't that like going to the police when your drug dealer rips you off or sells dodgy products?

I wouldn't have prepaid for 7 watches in once if the funds aren't going to escrow or buyer protection. If you had to buy, just do individual purchases.

Good luck in anycase.

I paid only for foe one and I was scamed. It is not some kind of legal representer. If you import replicas in France.No such a legal activity
Plus Prestige Watch is hiding himself in Thailand and not revealing his identity. He started to send them one y one,gain confidence and at the end he collected huge amounts and then send nothing to people.