• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Precision, care and quality.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Lucy is just amazing!

All our TD’s are great here at RWI, I’ve used several and have always had great experiences. But it is Lucy who I trust and use for that special watch purchase that just has to be the best of the best.

The last piece I purchased from Lucy was a Spectre. Her meticulous Visual QC found very small alignment issues in the first 2 pieces she received from the factory before settling on a third that lived up to her best of the best standards. Next Lucy monitored the watch over several days to ensure it was running precisely and without issue. finally after that she sent it to her watch-smith to clean the dust and factory residue inside the watch. The watch was then carefully packaged and safely shipped to my address.

All of the above takes time. Generally with Lucy it’s about 1-2 weeks between each factory visit, about a week checking the watches performance and a week between watch smith visits followed by about a week before it’s dropped off to be shipped and than 2-3 weeks in transit before arriving in your hands.

What I love is Lucy does all this without hassling the buyer, she just goes about the process acting in your absolute best interest because she genuinely cares. If I don’t hear from Lucy in a few weeks after payment, it’s a good thing, because I know she’s taking the time back and forth behind the scenes ensuring I get the absolute best watch available.

If you want the best possible example of the rep you want (And understand this takes time) Lucy is the TD for you... If you’re highly anxious, require constant updates and don’t have any ability to wait patiently than perhaps look elsewhere.

truetime168 Thanks again Lucy, I’ll be in touch soon about my next purchase!

​​​​​​