• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 5726

MoonObserver

Looking Around
24/2/23
UK
First time buyer, got Nautilus 5726 Full Function SS PPF 1:1 Best Edition Gray Dial on SS Bracelet PPF324, very happy.

Although Ryan himself doesn't respond immediately to queries, he does eventually, and I'm truly impressed with the overall service. QC photos received within 2 days after the payment. No idea how, if they are coming from China, the watches were delivered just in 7 days after shipping confirmation! Cainiao tracking number provided is still not being recognised though.

Watch itself: exactly as seen on the website, fantastic build quality, the mechanism is very quiet, the seconds arrow is moving smoothly, steel finish of all parts looks authentic and incredible. All functions work as in the original, and I set up date/time using the instructions from PP website. Noticeable differences from the original [which I only saw on YouTube] are a) the colour of the dial, which is not purely grey and has some brown/purple tone, b) the sound of the oscillating weight is somewhat noisier and different.