• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Correct pam005 logo dial

ponerai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/09
hello All.
IM new member of RWI. and this is my first post :)
I request a help from you.
Im looking for a exactly same as oem pam005 logo dial.
correct shape and color and must be high lume.
do you have any idea ??
cheers
M.Akin

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
It doesn't exist. Never has.

There were some pretty accurate PAM000 logo dials, but never a good 005. Davidsen's was probably the best, but his logo is too large.

If you are looking for flawless dials, replica watches in general, and Panerai replicas specifically, are not where you should spend your money, honestly.

ponerai

1/4/09
hooligan said:
It doesn't exist. Never has.

There were some pretty accurate PAM000 logo dials, but never a good 005. Davidsen's was probably the best, but his logo is too large.

If you are looking for flawless dials, replica watches in general, and Panerai replicas specifically, are not where you should spend your money, honestly.

Thank you my friend.
you are right. Davidsen's dials already not same original . logo too large also all sausage dials looking engraving numerals edges :) very interesting.
everybody can know its replica from 100 meter.
thats ok ... pam000 logo dial ok. for me. where can I find ?
please help me
cheers
M.Akin

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
You missed the key word "were" available. The good PAM000 dials have been discontinued. Sorry.

ponerai

1/4/09
hello Guys, have you any davidsen's pam005 logo picture ??
can you show me?

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
ponerai said:
... you are right. Davidsen's dials already not same original . logo too large also all sausage dials looking engraving numerals edges :) very interesting.
everybody can know its replica from 100 meter....

I thought you had already seen DSN's 005 dials?

Straight from DSN's Photobucket album:

DSCF7679.jpg

ponerai

1/4/09
hooligan said:
ponerai said:
... you are right. Davidsen's dials already not same original . logo too large also all sausage dials looking engraving numerals edges :) very interesting.
everybody can know its replica from 100 meter....

I thought you had already seen DSN's 005 dials?

Straight from DSN's Photobucket album:

DSCF7679.jpg

yes. thank you. can you see cavity on numerals edge . in actually must be flat and smooth.
I can not understand davidsen why making as this :(

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
When something is replicated, there is always a small detail that is lost in the transfer. Thats is why there is no 1:1.
So with 5 posts you may not understand that, after 500 you will embrace it, at 5000 you will expect it.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
watchbuff said:
When something is replicated, there is always a small detail that is lost in the transfer. Thats is why there is no 1:1.
So with 5 posts you may not understand that, after 500 you will embrace it, at 5000 you will expect it.

WB, look at my siggy. :D

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Wow R2, I'm flattered that I am "quotable" Another member here has me in his avatar as being in Repgeeks Matrix with me!!!!
I feel like i imagine Anakin Skywaler must have felt, profound and versed in the ways of the force but never allowed by the Jedi council to take the trials and become a Jedi master (aka Admin).
I guess my dark-side must keep me from that.

LOL

No worries.It's just great to be e member and contribute as well as learn so much.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Point noted WB. I get it. 10-4 over and out. :D :wink:

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Its all good R2. People like you make this place worth visiting every day!
back on topic.

I think DSN tries to get the most accurate dials and cases available, that is why they can be pricey. True hardcore PAMMERs build their own, like any rep-nut would. I mad e Datejust from gen parts and ETA movement. So many have made ultimate PAM's and had them pimped by sending out to lumers, AR, even the best of straps from Mario Paci.
8)

I would say to you find the most accurate dial version and work on the case/crystal. I think there was an availability of PAM cases(the name escapes me) and for a bit there were palp crowns that were like gold.

God luck on your quest but I do advise you that it is a journey, not a destination. No matter how good it is..it can be "better"