• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post Whoring

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Quoted from the sales rules:

1) Eligibility to sell:
A) A member of RWI in good standing
B) Minimum of 25 (non post whoring/subsequent) posts and 30 days membership for non-VIP (See Post #2 in this thread for further clarification).
C) Breathing and have a pulse
D) Must be willing to help your buyer to resolve any "after" sales issues. (Immediately after the sale, within a reasonable amount of time.)

We are perceiving more frequent and blatant disregard for this rule. Access to and the use of the RWI sales section is a privilege reserved for active and contributing RWI Members. It is not a right. Since a few of our most recent post whores have seen fit to debate this rule with the moderating team I will make it abundantly clear what we expect.

If we see someone making a slew of posts over a short period when they have not been as frequently active we will reset your post count. We are here to protect the general membership. We have found all too often that when people Post Whore to make a sale and it is approved that the seller accepts payment and then disappears without sending a watch to their buyer. This rule is there to prevent that happening.

Since this rule is blatantly being disregarded we are going to help people to get it more clear in their minds. To facilitate this we will place members who see fit to do this on No Sale (no access to the sales section) and even consider banning these members.

Enjoy the sales section as it is meant to be enjoyed.

Andrewryan

Known Member
23/11/19
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: RunningFast

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy

element79

18/1/22

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Reactions: Max_Visual_Shift

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Reactions: Sfreeman

jrhave2

Horology Curious
23/2/22

juddadredd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/8/22

ManTom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/21