• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"No Notes in Paypal"

artsyguy

15/1/11
I haven't bought or sold on this forum in a little while, but I am starting to notice the term, "No notes in Paypal"...Could somebody tell me what that means and I why there shouldn't be "notes"?
Thanks!
Artsyguy

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
If you reference watches/reps or anything of that sort it can get a persons PP account shut down. So rather than risking that you just don't put any comments of any sort in the PP transaction notes box when paying.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
When you make a payment via PP, there's a space that says "say something to the seller" or "note to the seller". Noobs here sometimes post there "payment for Rolex replica" or something that can compromise the account of the seller. To protect the seller, it is required by the forum that the seller says to the buyer NOT to put anything in PP, just to pay up and keep quiet and to communicate via PM here.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
But they can't resist themselves. They even write in code sometimes.
pmt rlx rplca ;) ...it's like they are compelled to write something.

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Its to the point that I just want to slap people... Got one the other day. Custom watch strap for REPLICA PANERAI.. you f'ing kidding me..

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Its to the point that I just want to slap people... Got one the other day. Custom watch strap for REPLICA PANERAI.. you f'ing kidding me..

Hope you refunded his money and told him to feck off:facepalm: beyond belief:goat:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

We should start a sticky Hall of Shame. Expose who these jackasses are. :spank:

artsyguy

15/1/11
Thanks guys. I figured it was probably customs or something similar.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
You don't have to be Einstein to know you NEVER mention rep in the PayPal notes!

Even the most mentally challenged amongst us can survive with a little "common sense"..