• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please take note of our new email address : [email protected]

CurtisL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
Illinois
I want to give a thumbs up to Dealer Clocks. I recently joined this forum & reached out to a few TD's & none of them responded as quick or took the time to answer each of my questions as this TD did. Something so simple as just taking the time to give a good reply is why I will be buying from this TD. I asked a lot of questions too on multiple emails & they didn't seem to be bothered.

CurtisL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
Illinois
Unfortunately our old email address dealerclocks @ gmail.com has been banned effectively immediately, emails to that address can no longer be received.
To reach out to us, please us our new email address [email protected]

Regards,
Sam

I want to give a thumbs up to Dealer Clocks. I recently joined this forum & reached out to a few TD's & none of them responded as quick or took the time to answer each of my questions as this TD did. Something so simple as just taking the time to give a good reply is why I will be buying from this TD. I asked a lot of questions too on multiple emails & they didn't seem to be bothered.