• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please Help Ryan!!!! Order # 125358

andretti-terretti

Horology Curious
21/6/16
Ryan,

I placed an order on 5/9/22 and have not received any QC photos as of yet. I have also emailed multiple times with no reply. My order # 125358 Can you let me know what is going on with the order? If the watch is out of stock please let me know and I’ll happily order a different one. Thanks for your help in advance!

andretti-terretti

Horology Curious
21/6/16
I emailed Ryan from a different email and got a response. The watch I had ordered was out of stock. I approved another one and tracking has been assigned. Will update once I have it in my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
I’ve been here for awhile. Never posted. I have bought some watches in the past from sites not listed on the TD list, luckily for me it worked out. But I am not here to tightrope the canyon again.

Do you simply order from the website then email Ryan? Or do you contact Ryan first? If so - what is the best way to do so?

Thanks all

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I’ve been here for awhile. Never posted. I have bought some watches in the past from sites not listed on the TD list, luckily for me it worked out. But I am not here to tightrope the canyon again.

Do you simply order from the website then email Ryan? Or do you contact Ryan first? If so - what is the best way to do so?

Thanks all
Contact Ryan first, all watches listed on the site may not be available.