• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Placed first order with WBK - so far a great experience!

Smartvolt

Horology Curious
5/2/23
New Mexico
So far my experience with WBK is outstanding!

Yesterday I reached out to Stan to see if he had any VS Factory Datejust 41's. He did not but offered some similar models and included pictures. He said to let me know if any were of interest, and he offered to try and get the model I'm looking for when he next meets with his dealer. After having read great reviews I decided to request more info about one his Datejust 41's, black, with the fluted bezel. In no time I had pictures to review. Within hours of my initial contact we decided on a watch and made payment. He promised tracking the following day (today) and delivered. By 3pm my time I had the tracking information, and if USPS runs on time, I'll have the watch by Friday.

I'd say that's top notch service so far. And from what I've read I'm certain I'll be happy with the purchase. Customer service is A+++. Thank you!

Fingers crossed Stan comes across the watch I'm looking for as he'll now always be my first choice when looking to make a purchase. WBK comes highly recommended!

Reactions: WackoBirdKeeper

Smartvolt

Horology Curious
5/2/23
New Mexico
Update. Arrived (1) day early and it looks great. Ordered Monday, received today (Thursday). I don't think anyone can beat Stan's turnaround. Smooth quiet movement, great looking bracelet. Couple his price with his quick response and fast overall turnaround. You can't go wrong.

Thanks Stan! I look forward to doing this again soon.

chanrobi

Horology Curious
18/2/23
latvia
Update. Arrived (1) day early and it looks great. Ordered Monday, received today (Thursday). I don't think anyone can beat Stan's turnaround. Smooth quiet movement, great looking bracelet. Couple his price with his quick response and fast overall turnaround. You can't go wrong.

Thanks Stan! I look forward to doing this again soon.
New to the RW world, thanks for this. I've just sent a pm to make my first order

roguevc

Horology Curious
11/8/19
I don’t post much. But I’ll say that Stan has been around a VERY long time and he’s a well respected member of this forum as well as several others. He’s prompt and polite with responses and is always happy to answer questions. He sells reps that are always as advertised and he is very clear about the build and what you’re getting. He’s quick on turnaround and his photos are accurate. He’s a great guy and a great person to help introduce you to the world of reps.