• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pictures of my Two 9411s and Question About Date Wheel Alignment

est4129

Supporter
15/9/18
Below are pictures of my two Tudor 9411 Submariners. Forgive the pictures I am not a photographer and am using my cell phone.

The black watch has a Vietnam case and Dial, a gen silver date wheel and a Swiss 2824. It has been modded by Tripdog (case work, bezel, insert) and was just repaired by Yodog. It is on one of Markiemark's Italian 93150 bracelets.

The blue watch has a Helenarou case and a Vietnam Dial was modded and assembled by Yodog. It also has a Swiss 2824, a CAC insert, a vintage white serif font date wheel and is on a Mary 7836 bracelet modded by Tripdog with a Tudor clasp.

Getting both of these how I want them has been a learn experience and a long process and they are done, except for one problem. How do you get the date wheel perfectly centered in the window? Using a DWO is not an option.

Dohdoh

Renowned Member
30/10/13
The position of the date should align as the dials are made for eta position... Only possibility why it's not aligned 100 % could be a bad printed datewheel or misaligned dial. I guess that the datewheel is the issue. Usually the date wheels are easy to change.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk