• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pen(s) Case

tootall

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
2/5/06
Hey all,

I wanted to show you all a case that I did for a customer a while back. I have been thinking about getting back into pens myself (especially since seeing some of the nicer ones from aliexpress). What do you all think?

photo3_zpsdddc6972.jpg

photo2_zpsf91aa04a.jpg

photo4_zpsd394fb55.jpg

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
I like it but always need my flaps to lock I a a tough on bags guy.. is it hard to add a snap or clasp?

tootall

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
2/5/06
I like it but always need my flaps to lock I a a tough on bags guy.. is it hard to add a snap or clasp?

Adding a clasp or lock would not be difficult at all. Alternatively, it could be built to whatever your imagination desires. This one was a simple model for a customer, and it was the look he wanted.

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
My wife carries small vials approximately 5/8 inch in diameter or smaller and maybe as long as 2.5 inches. She has been looking for a small carrying case which would hold these. could you either here or pm me a suggestion of what you could do for her, and maybe make me a hero?
thanks again for all your kind efforts.
M aka freeboy

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
My wife carries small vials approximately 5/8 inch in diameter or smaller and maybe as long as 2.5 inches. She has been looking for a small carrying case which would hold these. could you either here or pm me a suggestion of what you could do for her, and maybe make me a hero?
thanks again for all your kind efforts.
M aka freeboy

Wot, anthrax? :lol:

Seriously tho drop him a PM and I'm sure he can come up with something.