• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pedecter's "Smoke it forward" thread

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Thanks, datsun. Hey, are we getting close to another group buy yet? I'm getting low on LFDCs...

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Big thanks to wiscerna for getting me me into this. This is such a great thread...good to see an online community being able to share something like this without anyone taking advantage of anyone else.

Looking forward to smoking it forward!

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Got a small care package from wiscerna...

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

Into the humi they go for some aging! I'm not sure they'll make it very long...I'm dying to light one up! At home with their new siblings:

IMG_2926.jpg

usmctowgnr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/9/08
Is this where the cool people hang out? How can I get in on this action? I have a few sticks I would like to share.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
Thanks, datsun. Hey, are we getting close to another group buy yet? I'm getting low on LFDCs...

I'm down for a group buy. Shipping time would be horrendous right now though from overseas. We should wait until January.

hpy540

Renowned Member
17/10/08
Hey Wicerna

Hey Wicerna i woudl like to get together with you one of these times, I would also like ot purchase about 4 of those cubans from you for NYE if possible.......Do yo ugo to Rusty's for the polarbear jump?
PM me with your address, Rob, and I'll see if Santa can't find you something nice.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
@Robb....Glad to see you're paying it forward, man. Way to keep it going. +1 rep point for you.

@Dusty....I shall be guided by your logic and experience. ;) Whenever you want to do the buy will be fine. I'll probably be in for a bigger order this time, if that's all right with you and Maty. I seem to be running out faster than I thought I would. :) Just let me know when and how much.

@hpy....Never been to Rusty's (or a polar bear jump, for that matter), but I think we could handle getting together and pounding a few brews. I can throw you a few cubans at that time, or if you want them now, PM me your address and I'll get them to you asap. Just let me know what you want to do.

Will

usmctowgnr

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/9/08
Robb,

I got your package, thank you I am sure I will enjoy them. I will get a sampler out in the mail to ya.

Thanks again,

Joe

p.s. send me your address in a pm and I will get some your way as well.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Wisc,

I am willing to part with 20 LFDCs if you interested. Need to finance some airplane tickets to Arizona. Also, I have some Non Cubans that are top shelf... will post a list and see if you guys might be interested in some of them.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Sounds great, Maty. Just let me know how much you want for them, and when you need the $$. You'll get it asap.

Thanks, man. And Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

Fauxlex

2/7/08
Look what the mailman brought today!

2011-01-24.jpg

A PSD4 and LFDC!

Many thanks to Dustin for the fine cigars and introducing me to this thread. I will now cross 'smoke a cuban cigar' off my bucket list. I live a stone's throw from Ybor city. So if anyone wants to sample some local hand made cigars from King Corona, let me know so I can smoke it forward.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Yoyoyo D !!! Haven't seen you in a while, hope all is good :) Actually I came here looking for you.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Ok, so we have a couple of cigar smokers who have not been mentioned yet. ATLniners is a true BOTL. We need to get this PIF back into the tracks.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I have sticks I can send on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2