• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pedecter's "Smoke it forward" thread

hpy540

Renowned Member
17/10/08
Hey Hey i am in for at leaset one of those cubans.........I will even bring my rep collection for ya to checkout. i think i have 27 reps

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
R2D4, can I PM you my address and info? Would love to be a part of 'smoke it forward'.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Pretty sweet idea. I'm in, if it's permissable.

I have a few Cubans that I wouldn't mind sharing out.

Who do I send my address to?

Hey, if you want to share some Cubans than I guess we should give you our addresses :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Anytime. Ask around, I pay it forward and backward. ;)

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
Anytime. Ask around, I pay it forward and backward. ;)

Me too.... PM me an address, and I will send you something I like. Let me know whether you prefer mellow, medium, or full flavor smokes too.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I received these this week from Maty:

img0626m.jpg

I received these from R2D4:

img0625m.jpg

I sent these out to Wiscerna:

img0623cd.jpg

I sent these out to HPY540:

img0624kc.jpg

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Dustin ROCKS! I won't have time until the weekend, but on Saturday I'm going to send him a few Romeo y Julietas from Cuba.

Fine smoke, esp after a good steak / wine pairing. Can't beat it.

Saturday, Dustin!

Will

Hey Wiscerna how aout Anchor Bay Sun 1 PM or so

That's a tentative yes. I'm not on call over the weekend, but the missus is under the weather, so I might have to hover near the nest. But I don't see why we couldn't sneak away for a bit, have a few drinks, smoke some stogies, start tellin' lies, and callin' up the women. :)

Off the wall question: Do you shoot? I could take you to our indoor range, and we could let some lead fly. Damn....gettin likkered up, smokin a cohiba, and shootin' some high-powered ammo......now that's a weekend!

Will

CSan

Looking Around
19/9/10
Couple of nice Stogies en route via USPS, compliments of Dennis. Thank You! Pictures to come soon.

Keep them coming fellas, I'll smoke it forward.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
Received these in the mail today from Wiscrna ... thanks man!

Looks like a couple R & J Cedros Deluxe No. 2s and a CAO (slightly damaged in shipping)

imag0193.jpg

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Hmmm. So much for "We'll take good care of your package, Sir."

Jeez.

Enjoy, brother!

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I have now smoked Coldi forward with some habanos. Enjoy them man!

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
You are a good man Datsun!!! I will revisit my cigar hobby when the "cloud" clears...

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Wiscrna

I'd like to thank member 'wiscrna' for inducting me into the smoke it forward club.

What a decent and generous guy! Got home from work today and found a package containing a great selection of cigars delivered through the door. This guy has gone to a lot of expense to get these across the pond and, for that, I'm truly grateful.

Just another fine example of the great folk we have here on RWI.

When I first found this place I was dubious and did some poking around before I made my first post. I was wondering what kind of people would spend their time on replica watch site?

Now I know......some of the most genuine, welcoming, thoughtful, helpful, friendly and humorous people I could ever wish to find.

Who would have thought it?

It is an honour and a pleasure to be a part of this forum.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
I'd like to participate as well...I've got a Graycliff G2 Turbo I'd like to smoke forward!

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
PM me with your address, Rob, and I'll see if Santa can't find you something nice.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I'm glad to smoke forward any VIP members. I will make sure the smokes worth the vip membership if you aren't already VIP.

You'll get at least 1, probably two cubans.

Just PM me an address.

Glad to see you keepin the thread alive Wiscrna.