• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AL&S - another bargain!

jsmn4vu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/12
"Watch was never used and still has plastic seal or covering on back. (see pictures)
It may need a new battery, however i am not changing it so as not to tamper with back plastic and keeping it new."

bosnian1990

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/13
MORON he knows what that is. It is a rep and is manual wind so no bat needed. POS getting away with hard earned money. I can't blame just the seller tho... a buyer to be bidding on this is pure ignorance.

livil

20/9/12
MORON he knows what that is. It is a rep and is manual wind so no bat needed. POS getting away with hard earned money. I can't blame just the seller tho... a buyer to be bidding on this is pure ignorance.

not all are knowledgeable about how to spot a rep and are buying in good faith , does your comment means that it is ok to scam ignorant people because they should have known ?

so it is ok to screw an elderly out of their money telling him i am the king of nigeria in exile an need someone to cash a cheque for me just because he should have known this was a scam ??

i stand by protect anyone against all scammers anytime regardless how ignorant the buyer is .