• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Am I being too impatient?

Bmtt

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/12/14
I'm a noob to the rep world, placed two orders with Toro on Monday for a hulk and a 116618ln. Received two hulks for QC on Tuesday night which I declined and no 116618ln to QC. Since then have sent multiple emails to update on status of my order and have not heard back.

Is this a normal buying process with TDs? Some response would be nice just so I know what's happening, whether it be no stock or I'll get back to u in a couple of days would be nice instead of being completely ignored for nearly 2 days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
its norm. You have to wait awhile, not all reply email as fast as me ..

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
If you rejected 2 times qc pics than most likely you will get a refund because Hulks are out of stock now and need to wait probably a week, just email me the order number. Don´t write to the qc email.

t-

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
instead of being completely ignored for nearly 2 days now.

Two days is like two minutes in the world of rep...Actually you have received a very fast response from a "Trusted" dealer. Just relax and enjoy the process.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
:drool::wyliehelp:...."they don't answer me....what is wrong? Is it them?? ... or me????? ..it feels like ............................... :picard2:...................................................................................

Have a scotch and relax.......pretty soon, you'll be :len:

chrish8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/13
OMG he is posting this everywhere and over at RWG Toro set him straight. after reading these posts by the OP I think he is too much of a headache and the $$$ from the sale is not worth it. I would caution all TD's to be aware of this buyer.

Bmtt

Banned
7/12/14
How was I set straight? All I wanted to know was the status of my order... I would've been happy to wait for stock instead of being told my refund has been processed...

logistic

1/12/14
OMG he is posting this everywhere and over at RWG Toro set him straight. after reading these posts by the OP I think he is too much of a headache and the $$$ from the sale is not worth it. I would caution all TD's to be aware of this buyer.

Wow really thats crappy. I hope its just ignorance.

Theirs a few things to remeder
-the do no make much $ as a middle man.(and do not have items in stock for the most part it comes from the factorys. They are not in control of what gets made. They just help us get this we otherwise could not)
-they are in a much diffent time zone for most of us.
-they are small businesses catering to large audience. (Only a few fellow employees/friends working together)
-expect atleast a week or two for shipping. Or more.
-chinese new year just ended. And im sure they are flooded with requests
-And much much more

Atleast this is my brief knowledge of it all.
if u understand this all it may help the process. Honestly im amazed at what they do and they deserve so much more praise then they usually get.

Bmtt

Banned
7/12/14
Meanwhile he asked me to email him and I did... And told him that I was more than happy to wait for stock or change to a different watch. He found the time to respond on a different forum but not to my email...

Bmtt

Banned
7/12/14
Wowwww Praise? Loll these people are in the business of selling counterfeit products for significant margins...

First of all I'm in perth, Australia which is in the same time zone.

Second of all I have no problem waiting for the watches I just wanted an update on the stock situation.

logistic

1/12/14
Wowwww Praise? Loll these people are in the business of selling counterfeit products for significant margins...

First of all I'm in perth, Australia which is in the same time zone.

Second of all I have no problem waiting for the watches I just wanted an update on the stock situation.

Not really if you do some research you would know its the factory making the most the TD stick their necks out shipping to people they dont know all around the world for a very small fraction.

First off i was talking in general as in (most). Sorry i dont know were perth is do you know were lowell is?

Second toro commented if you saw it. And patience is very important in this hobbie. Sorry to be so harsh im usally very nice but snappy comments when i was trying to help is kinda f-bagish

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
OP, don't expect much support for your position.

Your expectations are unrealistic. The rep game has its own process, different from that of conventional Western retailers.

You get that, right?

Bmtt

Banned
7/12/14
Got it guys... I'll exercise more patience

D

d4m.test

tumblr_m3awxk7Cxn1r2d6k1.gif

scotrick

Patron
4/3/13
This Monday and CN just ending/ I would say you did well!

I'm a noob to the rep world, placed two orders with Toro on Monday for a hulk and a 116618ln. Received two hulks for QC on Tuesday night which I declined and no 116618ln to QC. Since then have sent multiple emails to update on status of my order and have not heard back.

Is this a normal buying process with TDs? Some response would be nice just so I know what's happening, whether it be no stock or I'll get back to u in a couple of days would be nice instead of being completely ignored for nearly 2 days now.

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
When dealing with TDs and reps the No. 1 rule is:

Relax, this is a firm community.

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
You are keen and new. It's normal to be impatient, but you'll soon realise (like others have pointed out) that your transaction/communication were actually quite fast.
I myself have not even received QC pics, after paying for my order on Monday morning.

I'm not stressed about it bcuz I know dealer is highly trusted here. But also TD was VERY clear when handling my expectations.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
have sent multiple emails to update on status of my order and have not heard back.

:facepalm: This won't speed things up, honestly.

Patience, dear new member. This hobby is not Amazon.com

Consider yourself lucky that you did not buy from T4D (RIP) since Toro is a thorough and patient TD. TD means trusted dealer and he is trusted for a reason. In fact he is very quick to respond.
So yes, you are too impatient.