• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment

Nhardwick8

Horology Curious
7/3/18
Hi guys, I haven’t ordered for a while. Is it correct paying through the ‘Rothen watch’ site? Just want to confirm before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
I was sent a link for an alternative website to pay through?
It has been a couple of years since I last bought from InTime but most TDs have a third party managing their payment options. It probably changes over time as I don’t recall that particular name. As long as you are sure that you are dealing with the genuine InTime website, it should be fine. Be sure that you got the URL from this forum and didn’t just look it up using a search engine. If that is the case and InTime sent you those instructions it should all be fine.

Nhardwick8

Horology Curious
7/3/18
It has been a couple of years since I last bought from InTime but most TDs have a third party managing their payment options. It probably changes over time as I don’t recall that particular name. As long as you are sure that you are dealing with the genuine InTime website, it should be fine. Be sure that you got the URL from this forum and didn’t just look it up using a search engine. If that is the case and InTime sent you those instructions it should all be fine

Fir

Looking Around
7/10/22
For credit cards payment use the link mentioned buying form Rothen website ro match the total cost of the watch you had purchased. A first time buyer from InTime too for a breitling series.