• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe 324 SC movement disassembled pictures

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Hello everyone!
It's CTime again!

This is a Patek Philippe three hands + date movement from Dandong. It is also a beginner PP movement, applying to many series and models. For example, 5711, 5167, 5227 and many other beautiful models.

Generally speaking, this movement is the only 1:1 PP replica movement in the market. Of course, the 240 movement of 5712 has also been released recently (still trying hard selling the watches then I can buy a 5712 to disassemble it for you guys. 🤪 I hope you can support me more.😉 We will provide more and better reviews), and we need to test the stability of 240 movement first.

It is not difficult to see from the pictures that the movements produced by Dandong are really well made. I won’t go into too much details about the movement this time. You can see it yourself.

Let’s briefly talk about the 3K factory that produce this movement.

3K factory and PPF are competitors for each other. Thanks to this DD324 movement, so 3K can open up a business. In terms of movement alone, PPF's 324 modified by miyota9015 is far different from DD324. But other accessories from 3K such as dials and cases are not as good as PPF. Each has its own merits.

In addition, the quality of 3K products are very unstable. Hope the they will improve it in the future.

We are now TRUSTED DEALERS🥳🥳, and we will take more and more professional photos in the future.
Thanks for your support!

Love,
CTime

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Great work, and nice to see the breakdown, we appreciate it.

Reactions: CTime

Seb75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/22
Paris, France
Excellent post, definitely a reference to keep !
Have you noticed that 3KF is delivery aquanauts with an updated rotor & markings, like the newest gens with the 26-330 caliber markings ?
(some excerpt from my blue aquanauts review, 3KF on the left)
3oT0ZK.jpg

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Great post — there are a few pics where the gen vs 3KF pics may have been swapped (otherwise the rep part was nicely beveled and looked nicer than the gen).

JCR

Horology Curious
6/9/21
Canada 🇨🇦
Hello everyone!
It's CTime again!

This is a Patek Philippe three hands + date movement from Dandong. It is also a beginner PP movement, applying to many series and models. For example, 5711, 5167, 5227 and many other beautiful models.

Generally speaking, this movement is the only 1:1 PP replica movement in the market. Of course, the 240 movement of 5712 has also been released recently (still trying hard selling the watches then I can buy a 5712 to disassemble it for you guys. 🤪 I hope you can support me more.😉 We will provide more and better reviews), and we need to test the stability of 240 movement first.

It is not difficult to see from the pictures that the movements produced by Dandong are really well made. I won’t go into too much details about the movement this time. You can see it yourself.

Let’s briefly talk about the 3K factory that produce this movement.

3K factory and PPF are competitors for each other. Thanks to this DD324 movement, so 3K can open up a business. In terms of movement alone, PPF's 324 modified by miyota9015 is far different from DD324. But other accessories from 3K such as dials and cases are not as good as PPF. Each has its own merits.

In addition, the quality of 3K products are very unstable. Hope the they will improve it in the future.

We are now TRUSTED DEALERS🥳🥳, and we will take more and more professional photos in the future.
Thanks for your support!

Love,
CTime

Thanks for sharing.

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
thanks, never understood why the 324 can't take gen parts until I saw side-by-side pics.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Exactly the same. Parts look the same but not identical in sizes.
Dumb question — but how can you tell from the pictures they aren’t the same size? Unless I’m missing something, it ooks pretty darn close to me.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Outstanding work as always. Thank you very much for sharing this detailed part by part comparison. It's interesting that the train wheels are so different.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Dumb question — but how can you tell from the pictures they aren’t the same size? Unless I’m missing something, it ooks pretty darn close to me.
if you look at the pictures closely, you will see what I am talking about. Pay attention to the gears, the screws. This is why none of the gen parts, besides the rotor, fit these 324sc clone movements.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
if you look at the pictures closely, you will see what I am talking about. Pay attention to the gears, the screws. This is why none of the gen parts, besides the rotor, fit these 324sc clone movements.
Ok thanks - fair enough. You would think not getting it exactly the same would create more reliability problems in a clone movement bc now there are more variables to throw things off