• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

patek calatrava 5296r rg zf 1:1 ivory dial 324cs

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
CALATRAVA 5296R RG ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION IVORY DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP 324CS

£340 Shipped

***STOCK No: KS2019/015

Details:

Latest version from JF. Looks stunning. I have a few more of these on order. Will

be keeping one for myself. The strap is decent and looks great on the wrist.

Ready to ship (UK stock)

How to buy:

We do not accept orders via PM. If you are interested in buying, send us an email quoting the stock number and your RWI username in the subject. Preference will be given to Patron’s, Supporters, and established members with sales history and noted post count.

To buy send email: [email protected]

Condition: New. Some plastic removed to check operation of clasp and to check bracelet condition.

Movement: See table below

Type: Stock factory item in plastic

Pricing policy:

Our shipped pieces are essentially equivalent to TD shipped prices, converted to local currency using commercial exchange rates (not unrealistic google exchange rates).

Payment Options:

Transferwise

Bank Transfer

PayPal - established members (at discretion)

Western Union (at discretion)

Shipping (included):

U.K. shipping RMSD

EU shipping (registered Royal Mail)

Worldwide shipping (registered Royal Mail)

Terms & Conditions:

Refer to our standard terms and conditions

Details:

Size 38mm x 9mm

Movement Base Movement: Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic at 28800vph Decoration: Platinum plated movement plate and rotor which is made according to the genuine movement, the best looking PP324CS Movement (it is the only version on the market which has the same position of balance wheel as the genuine, High-quality polish finished and slim movement plate.)

Functions Hours, minutes, seconds and date display

Case 1:1 replicated 18K rose gold plated solid 316L stainless steel case (There are many versions with the wrong case construction with a separate bezel and case due to the difficulty of polishing the side profile. However, ZF made a breakthrough to make them all in one case with the same bezel as genuine)

Crystal Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with AR coating (High-Quality Correct shape 1:1 same as genuine)

Dial Ivory White dial

Strap Brown Leather Strap

Clasp Tang Buckle

Thanks

KS Watches (EU) Team.

Last edited:

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
More pics to follow this evening:
20c53a3ca576a674bbffa1ddd33f30ec.jpg

6c03b49c472e8008b391eed5115c300e.jpg
a5ada988a84de34a8536e674513a9c18.jpg

dwjpaypal

Renowned Member
Certified
24/9/10
CALATRAVA 5296R RG ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION IVORY DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP 324CS

Details:

Latest version from JF. Looks stunning. I have a few more of these on order. Will

be keeping one for myself
. The strap is decent and looks great on the wrist.

At this rate you'll own one of every watch you've ever sold... You seem to keep one for yourself every time!

Best of luck with the sale.
David

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
At this rate you'll own one of every watch you've ever sold... You seem to keep one for yourself every time!

Best of luck with the sale.
David

Haha. I know. Reps are getting so good. I always buy at least x2 of each watch and I only deal with models that I would wear myself. Hence why I don’t take custom orders or deal with a lot of models/brands.

I have a SS version of this Enroute as well but I think the RG looks better.