• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pass around UK

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Very very nice.

“The changes were pretty drastic for a mere 'S' badge. Prodrive fitted bespoke Bilstein dampers and significantly stiffer Eibach springs, dropping the Brera 10mm lower; new wheels saved a couple of unsprung kilos a corner; Brembo brakes ensured it stopped better and many months spent on B-roads all aimed to make the Alfa a more rewarding sports car for British customers. For the 3.2-litre model, Prodrive even went as far as removing the Q4 all-wheel drive, saving 100kg in the process.”

And it looks amazing too. Lovely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Very very nice.

“The changes were pretty drastic for a mere 'S' badge. Prodrive fitted bespoke Bilstein dampers and significantly stiffer Eibach springs, dropping the Brera 10mm lower; new wheels saved a couple of unsprung kilos a corner; Brembo brakes ensured it stopped better and many months spent on B-roads all aimed to make the Alfa a more rewarding sports car for British customers. For the 3.2-litre model, Prodrive even went as far as removing the Q4 all-wheel drive, saving 100kg in the process.”

And it looks amazing too. Lovely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you are spot on, the suspension is rock hard but boy it handles like an Alfa should, no over or under steer , just goes where you point it, 10 years old and still get people coming up to me asking about it :)

jfDbaK.jpg

Last edited:

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
So, looking forward to receiving this and I can’t wait. Especially as I’ve got a wrapped GMF GMT-Master on order from Tony. Thanks for inviting me on on this. Will put some really different shots on here.
who is next ???

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
Good photos all,and love the Brera. Glad teh watch is still rolling. I believe earthquakeweather72 wanted it again if no one else crops up then maybe it goes abroad. I remeber a bit back someone in cali wanted it

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
Amazing. Love the photo. It's a barn owl right?? I have one that comes in my garden of and evening to chill whilst it waits to stag a mouse or vole out the field behind my place. Beautiful.

Reactions: andybilsy

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
[mention]Parto [/mention] here is the pass around.

Friends - Parto is another fellow UK supporter.

I think he may be enhanced by receiving the gold bar in all its glory ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Hi there

Did you see mclarendude started a US Passaround? We have competition!

Where is it at the moment everyone? I have been recruiting new takers - can we get it moving again?

[mention]lockstock [/mention]
[mention]mjs22075 [/mention]
[mention]Jackmckeever8 [/mention]
[mention]DJGhost [/mention]

Anyone else want to lobby/tag

Have a look at the US one too, they have really got it moving …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Gladly post this onto whoever would appreciate this, let’s keep this going. :thumbsup: . Although I am very to keep this for a little while longer, I’ve still got some family members waiting to come around and see the story. :p

Jackmckeever8

31/10/21
Uk
I will happily bring it back to Colchester, if the person that currently has it sends me a DM we can sort out postage details