• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai (PAM683) Dial Replacement - Exceptional Service!

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
I just got my PAM683 back from OASCOM after receiving a flawless dial swap. The original dial had a very slight imperfection in the "C" in automatic, which would drive me nuts when wearing it.

Setting up service was effortless through the OASCOM.net website. The cost for this service was extremely reasonable, as was the turnaround time. And I could not be any happier with how my watch turned out or the overall experience working with Patryk/OASCOM. Needless to say, I will absolutely be using them to perform all future service on my watches!

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
Beautiful work. I have a 682 and I have the fisheye effect that I would like to solve but I asked and I can't find a glass, does yours also have this problem? Another question, I like your strap where can I find it?

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
Beautiful work. I have a 682 and I have the fisheye effect that I would like to solve but I asked and I can't find a glass, does yours also have this problem? Another question, I like your strap where can I find it?

It does have fisheye crystal, but to be honest that doesn’t really bother me. I’ve read that newer reps from VSF don’t have that issue.

Strap is from EBay, and it’s pretty good quality.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Blue...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Sent from the RWI App