• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panatime - Stan is the Man!

gildeb21

Horology Curious
16/10/09
I ordered 2 Starps from Panatime for 2 Breitling Navitimers.

Stan immediately replied to my NUMEROUS emails making sure he answered all of my questions and making sure I was confident with ordering the correct Starps.

Once I ordered it was sent IMMEDIATELY with Fedex (yesterday).

Then it gets funny or sad...... depending on how you look at it.

FedEx calls me today (In Canada) to ask me for a licence to import ALLIGATOR Straps into Canada???

I tell them that I have no such license and that the Straps are just called GATOR which refers to a design or print not the materials that they are made of.
They inform me that they brought in experts and indeed it is Alligator and is being confiscated at Customs (they will not send to me or back to Panatime).

Panicking I email Stan again at Panatime - he tells me that they are not made from alligator but Leather (never makes stuff from Alligator). I give him the FEDEX telephone number and he says he will straighten them out.

Within an hour I get a email from Stan saying he gives up and has sent me NEW Straps through USPS (little slower but for sure less hassels).

STAN was extremely fair and thourough and did not want me to have to deal with any additional issues. I guess somebody at Customs can now brag about their new ALLIGATOR straps for their TIMEX.

PANATIME is excellent and I wll share with you the quality of their straps once I receive them. If they are as good as STAN I will be very pleased. Do not hesitite to deal with this excellent company!

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Its really sad, the only goos thing is that Panatime are great dealers.

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
i bet you someone at fedex is wearing your strap on a Rep confiscated to someone else!!!!!!!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Not surprised. Panatime has been a great dealer forever.