• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panatime does it again!

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
This is the 3rd or 4th time I've ordered straps from Stan, and again, I'm very pleased with the fast turnaround and and more to the point, the quality of the straps!

Got a 24mm Carbon for the PAM, and a 20mm Zulu for the DeepSea
bcdd2c72.jpg

8ac2749e.jpg

926a9902.jpg

29f2c1ec.jpg

8f6d928a.jpg

a2e4b913.jpg

From USA to UK in 2 working days, now that is impressive!

If you havent done the Panatime experience lately, do it now! You'd be missing out!

Cheers Stan! :D

niekieno

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/9/09
Are the Panatime straps durable? Can't decide wich dealer to choose: Heroic18 or Panatime...

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
ill have the ss pam strap now mate .....................

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
The Panatime straps are as durable as you want them to be. ie, they wont take a lot of abuse, like any other strap of similar materials. They are however infinitely better than rep straps.
Rubber is the way to go if you need real durability?

One thing that the rep makers need to learn is how to make quality leather straps. I dont think I've seen a good one yet!

As for the bracelet (Sam), I'll be keeping it, and swapping over from time to time :p

niekieno

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/9/09
Thanks Importr for your opinion, I see. The matter is, that for me, Heroic18 (China made straps and buckles) on their website in the pics you see clearly what you get. Very well done, I've heard no complaints (+++). On Panatime website, one thing is that too many straps available and pictures are not at its peak. It simply too confusing if you want to choose smth from the available pictures, at first glance, it's like buying a cat in the bag.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I can see quite clearly what the strap is like from the expanded picture view.

...and I've got exactly what I ordered.....so in that respect, I've never had a problem?