• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

replacement case for ROO and crystal?

Charrigan

26/11/12
Please excuse my noob question. I searched but couldn't find the best info on where to go. I have my first AP ROO inbound and want to do some updates and mods. Who is the best dealer to contact about getting the most up do date case with rounded pushers? I am also looking for a double AR crystal with AR Cyclops. Is InTime the best to contact for these parts?

Are there any decent sites to search for gen parts (used or new) other than chrono24?

I will be sending the watch to vac once I get all these parts in hand to do the screw mods and swap everything over to the new case as well as install the new crystal.

Thanks for the help!

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
Erm, all the more recent AP ROO's since like 2012-ish have the rounded pushers. JF's have AR on the cyclops. I seriously doubt you are going to be able to get a complete case set from a TD, better off just buying a second watch to gut for parts.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
If you got a J12 then you can send it to Vac and pay him 200 bucks. He will be happy because he has nothing to do.

sent from my iPad Air

Charrigan

26/11/12
I emailed a couple TD's about the case. 2 replied (even though it's CNY) and said they should be able to get one no problem. I just have to wait till after CNY to get info on their stock.

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
The joke is with the J12, they have all the "updates" OP wants and vac would have $200 for free.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

sent from my iPad Air