• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM1391 [TTF]

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
z7Bb3Q.jpg

z7BS7S.jpg

z7BFLP.jpg

z7BGrW.jpg

z7BJwR.jpg

z7BxyL.jpg

z7BVc8.jpg

z7BgmK.jpg

z7QDCv.jpg

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
ordered mine today... as the Luna Rossa from TTF doesn't come with the Luna Rossa strap I ordered some Luna Rossa rep straps... it matches so much more then the black diver strap...

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
Ligier straps does a blue canvas Luna Rossa one that looks amazing

yes, I already got a bunch of these in all sizes and colors... just waiting for my watches to arrive :D

my 2 cents on these straps: Quality is "okay". Front side matches the gen's quite good. Inside the material is different (leather) but still comfortable. A bit too high priced and it takes weeks for the delivery (if not on stock)... the buckle comes without logo and is really a cheap one --> needs to be exchanged.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
yes, I already got a bunch of these in all sizes and colors... just waiting for my watches to arrive :D

my 2 cents on these straps: Quality is "okay". Front side matches the gen's quite good. Inside the material is different (leather) but still comfortable. A bit too high priced and it takes weeks for the delivery (if not on stock)... the buckle comes without logo and is really a cheap one --> needs to be exchanged.
Never bought from them so feedback more than welcomed. Thank you

Reactions: weathermanGTS

Fusible

5/5/22
Are there community opinions on this rep? Really hoping TTF turns the corner

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I just received mine from M2M, and I must say I am positively surprised.
I was being a bit judgmental regarding TTF but this 1391 is quite decent.

Of course there are plenty of details to criticize (fake quick release buttons, thickness, crystal is so so...) but overall the feeling is better than I thought. Once on the wrist it feels solid, the bezel has a firm clean action, lever action is ok too. The best points are the superb blue dial and very nice hands, well done.

We're not on the level of superreps of old times but I like it more than I thought. I'll keep it a bit 😉