• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] PAM 688 VSF V2 (modded - AR)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP, bank transfer
Movement Details?
P 9001 clone
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Very good
Why Are You Selling?
Raise funds
Asking Price?
420 EUR
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
included
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
No
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi Folks,

Model : PAM 688 VSF V2 (modded)

Origin : M2M, purchased in feb. 2023
Movement : P9001 clone, keeps excellent time
Size (as per TT Web store) : 42mm diameter and 16,5 mm height)
Strong AR aftermarket AR coating on sapphire crystal from Sweetwatches (GER), value 120 EUR : this changes the whole aspect and make the blue dial look fantastic !

Head condition : worn, very good (no scratches or dings)
Strap condition : used but good (see picture), which may be an advantage for a PAM

Selling from EU to EU (exclusively, unless later mentioned)

Bought it for 385 EUR + 120 EUR AR coating
Price : EUR 420 (shipment to EU included)
Shipment by tracked mail, against signature
Payment : Paypal (I send you a PP invoice) or bank transfer (you get 5% discount)

No warranty, remember it's a rep : your warranty is that you RECEIVE the watch in the promised condition. Any later problem cannot be mine anymore.
I choose the buyer : no sales to recent members or low post counts
Asking questions does not mean the watch is reserved. Sales is final when I get the fund.
The watch is priced to go, I have no will nor time to answer to lowballers : please bare with that.

_JD_

All is vanity
Supporter
Certified
4/1/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Reactions: Pix

Pix

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR